Mandi gone again

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Yup you read it right, just got back and better tell it now then later. I've had leukemia - had a period of 5 months behind me in the hospital and it was supposedly after 4 chemo therapies - radiation and 1 transplant gone forever.But I or should I say we doctors thought wrong. Today I went to do weekly checkup in hospital and they find a few bad cells in my blood.....so yes...the leukemia is after all they've done and what i've been through back. Now the donor is already contacted and plans are being made to fight it yet again.

For the more smarter people among u - they will remove the pills I take to reject the good cells and let them get pissed at the bad ones and attack em + destroy them. If that doesn't work they will inject some blood from donor with new and strong cells to fight them and as last solution - back in hospital for unknown period of time getting chemo and everything with it.

Now you know - I will be gone for a long time - I WILL fight this and I WILL win - especially with them finding this out so soon I got better chance to get rid of it. Don't you guys worry about me I might be back before you know it but for now Mandi is on official Vacation till further notice. I will continue to check forum whenever I can and chat but sometimes u might not hear from me for days or even weeks if things are going bad. I won it once and I will overcome this again. Goodluck in what ya'll do and no boohoo's for me ya hear?

big hugs
Mandi

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know you but Goddamn i wish u luck with this m8 :)

Kick its ass , and i wish u all the best and hope u make a 100% Recovery this time. :fluffle:

For Arthur !!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
awww Mandi <3, take care hun, best wishes hope we see you back here soon and healthy.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
aww no mandi :(

gl I know you will pull through again, got everyone behind you mkay :)

/huggles

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that. :(

All the best, good luck and strength!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry its come back hun, but im glad you are still being positive about it, we all wish you the best of luck in your battle and have faith.

:worthy:

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Had my problems saying something without making it sound bohoooo!:(
But Mandi...just stay tough m8,and keep beliving in the good blood cells,will do their job!

Wish u all the best,and cu soon here again,enjoying ur weekends as normal!

Big hug to you!
/Pwie

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
played with u once ,in game!, and i must say ur very nice...thats why u'll win this war!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
You beaten it once, im sure you are gonna beat it ago!

Chin up hunny, and fight this bloody thing with all the strenght you got!!!

Al the best

Jacob

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
goodluck in kicking its arse again hun.

Hope it goes well.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Aww Mandi no :( I thought that you were over the worst part too. However i have known you for many years and one thing i know for certian is your a fighter! Hun i know you will beat this, you wont let it beat you.

Please send me your mobiley number again i lost it when i changed phones, as i know you cant access the forum all the time and i dont want to get worried about you when there is no word, plus ez would also like it.

Hun i really wish you all the best, which is wrong as there is no wishing, you are going to beat it, my thoughts are with you always,

Love Talsar.

Midnightangel

Fledgling Freddie
Will be thinking of you Mandi, your a fighter and you can get through anything, best wishes x x x x

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know u but i know u will win , u fought it once ull do it again and this time, will win for sure! gL m8 remember as there is a single breath in there ,there is hope!

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
The power of life

I will say 2 words upstairs for you mate, and also the good spirit you got will help you very much. That is the meaning the power of life. Keep it up.

Martok

Part of the furniture
mandi Noooo......

i wish you the best of luck and the speediest recovery we can all hope for.

thoughts will be out there for you hun good luck again and fingures crossed

:fluffle:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, hope you make it tru this time as you did the last time :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Good luck mate, hope it all goes well for you and you get better quick time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom