Manchester Recycling Options

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I dunno how many of you will be able to help me but I couldn't find anything helpful through Google.

I have just had a bit of a clear out and now have two bin bags of CD Jewel cases. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could bring them to be recycled?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I did, the website said that there were places to recycle plastic bottles but not much else. At the moment anyway.

The only thing that came up on Google was

1) Send them to some company in the Wirral.
or
2) Give them to a charity shop.

My current plan is to ask at the charity shop when I give in the pile of stuff I've collected for them from the clear-up. I imagine they'd only want around 10, at the most.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Bin%20bag.jpg

+

blackbin.jpg

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
CD recycling is possible but requires the use of some pretty nasty chemicals to remove the precious metals. Your quite right, best too give them to a charity shop.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
He said jewel cases not the actual cd's..

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
CD recycling is possible but requires the use of some pretty nasty chemicals to remove the precious metals. Your quite right, best too give them to a charity shop.

Thats why we have places like China and India, our shit is there toxic chemical injested way for a living

:m00:

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

If the charity shop aint interested I'll have to go for Tom's rather extravagant suggestion. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom