Man Utd

Aada

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
Hey no thats fair enough, you are from Manchester and you support your team I have no problem with that and yes the Manc fans do come across as idiots sometimes but I wasn't tarring everyone with the same brush.

My Preston and Blackpool thing was a generalisation but you knew what I meant, I must find my great uncles almanac(sp) for some attendances from back then, used to love reading that.

Aada -

Who said I hate Man Utd, who says what I said is a load of trash and for the record where do you live? I wonder what made you choose Utd when you were 8...hmmmmmmm.

I would rather Utd win the league than a team built on money and nothing else, at least Utd strive to bring up young, English talent.

Carrick is a massive mistake though imo.

If I were to give a reason why I disliked Utd then it would be Mark Hughes and Cantona, now I didn't like them :eek:

I do like Scholes though and I hope he makes an England comeback.

Born in Manchester.. support utd have a season ticket for the past 5 years (was on the waiting list for around 3 years) and go to the odd City game.

Who said what you said was a load of trash? i did hows that?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Aada said:
Born in Manchester so i support Utd and go to the odd City game hows that?

Who said what you said was a load of trash? i did hows that?

Lol what a prat, looks like Big G was correct about you. You not answering why you chose Utd when you were 8 then? Thought not.

cHodAX don't get me started, I was disgusted with Leeds in the play off final this year, it seemed like they didn't want it and also if I am honest it looked like they had been payed to not play, it really upset me.

I miss Howard :(

Trem

JingleBells said:
As in Howard "Lets sell Cantona to our biggest rivals" Wilkinson? :eek7:

Ahh we didn't need him :D

He was at Sheffield Wednesday first of all, how different it could of turned out for him.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i don't really care about manyoo. at all.

league 2 is where the action is.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
mank said:

Pfft, non-league football is the real action, where else can you physically count the away fans on one hand, and the home fans on two!

I do also follow Spurs however, and £15m would go down very nicely to strengthen our defence, esp. now Ledley has gone and crocked himself AGAIN :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
mank said:

correct, premiership football is all about how much money you can chuck at a club, man utd havent been throwing money around much so arent winning anything, chelski have and are winning things, its boring and rather pointless, why even bother playing when we already know chelski will win by at least 10 points this season.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Unleashed said:
Have now become a joke imo.

Selling a top striker to Madrid, and according to reports SAF won't be replacing him, as he has the likes of Smith back.

Midfield is a joke. O'Shea/Fletcher etc aren't good enough.

Top 4 this season could even be a struggle.

Tbh you are talking shit. They finished 2nd with the same midfield, the season has not started yet so stop whining like a chick with a thumb up her arse.

Ruud the horse is pretty much on his own as there are not many strikers that will score goals as freely as him that they could buy.

My suggestion to you is to relax Ferguson knows best thats why he is the greatest.

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
My suggestion to you is to relax Ferguson knows best thats why he is the greatest.

Ferguson's been losing the plot the last couple of years - he should have retired when he originally planned to tbh. 18.6 mill on Carrick? He's not worth much more than 8, Spurs will be pissing themselves laughing into next month.
And selling one of the best strikers in the world smacks of chucking his toys out the pram yet again - wonder who he's going to pick on this year eh?

He should have let ronaldo wander off with his head down too, doubt he'll be mentally sound after next season & all the stick he's going to get.

And as an outsider who can't stand united either, I'll say that it's primarily Ferguson that makes me feel that way - he's such an arrogant bastard. And Scottish ;)

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I've supported Man Utd since I went to primary school, year 3 maybe, because everyone else did and I havent really stopped supporting them since. This may also be because my dad doesnt really care about football, and I only found out that he does support a team (Swansea) about 5 years ago :p

Trem

FS Ronaldo I forgot about him, I don't like him either......didn't like him before the world cup and his leg twizzling makes me want to knee cap him :D

Calaen

FUCK OFF YOU COCKS!!

Ronaldo will have a great season, there will be loads of shit stories in the shit papers about him!!!!!

:p

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
FUCK OFF YOU COCKS!!

Ronaldo will have a great season, there will be loads of shit stories in the shit papers about him!!!!!

:p

Hehe, that boy's in trouble deep :)

Heard rumours Rooney was going to lock him in the showers with Graeme la Saux & a big fella called Bubba :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kari said:
Hehe, that boy's in trouble deep :)

Heard rumours Rooney was going to lock him in the showers with Graeme la Saux & a big fella called Bubba :p

Nah, half an hour with Sol Campbell and an industrial sized tube of lube should do the trick :D

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Well looks like Man U's final signing this summer will be Hargreaves!

Man U fans happy about this?

Calaen

I think its a great signing, one of the most athletic players I have seen play the game, will give us great options in midfield and free up scholes and rooney to score more goals.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If it goes through, Hargreaves would be a fantastic signing.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
if ot means smith playing up front and fouling defenders then yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom