Man Utd Fans..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
and "your" team never ever fucked up huh?

and no i'm no football fan.

My team have fucked up, twice this season already yes :)

But everyone enjoys jumping on the laugh at the Chelsea fan bandwagon, so i thought i'd do the same.

Is that ok with you m8? :)

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Community SHIELD. SHIELD is not a CUP :)

Gw m8r, hop on back to school :)

Nah thanks tbh you need to learn football ive seen almost EVERY liverpool+Arsneal game at the stadium . Liverpool this season have the potential to win atleast 1-2 cups.So please STFU saying liverpool are shit you damm chelsea/man u fan you only support them cause they win :( None in my family support liverpool when i was 5 years old i saw liverpool on telly in bottom of a league ( forgot which 1 ) so i decided to support them but i bet you did this : Ohh look at the telly guys! Chelsea and Man u are top of the all leagues and look awesome! lets support them!:flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yep, had nothing to do with my dad supporting Chelsea and so i decided to too, and this was 1993/4 i started watching football, Chelsea's finest years, right. Nice one :rolleyes:

You're 11 points away from Man Utd in the table, no chance of catching them.

You won't win the Champions League.

You won't win FA cup or the carling cup, mark my words.

Thats all :)

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Yep, had nothing to do with my dad supporting Chelsea and so i decided to too, and this was 1993/4 i started watching football, Chelsea's finest years, right. Nice one :rolleyes:

Yep okay dude

2005 CL won
2006 FA cup won

ill give you a reason why should i ? Man U + Chelsea

First off Man u, Rooney Ronaldo All good players ? agree ? Well guess what i dont.
Ronaldo 2006 world cup - Cheating like a fucking fucked up 3 year old
Rooney-Loosing Tempers Too much and swearing at Reff

Okay now take Chelsea top 2 players Drogba And Terry
Drogba Last week Chelsea VS Barcelona He cheated like a fucking dumb twat
Terry I think he is good a bit but its all about money for him

Now take liveprool
1) Go to there Stadium
2) Look at the fans
3) Watch a game

Now do same with Chelsea or Manu
Notice the diffrence ? Liverpool have Team spirit and Fan spirit
Chelsea Cash Spirit
Man u Cheat Spirit

I bet you havnt even watched any liverpool games.

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
I'm not sure if you're watching real football or Football Manager 2007 Keitan.

Liverpool this season have been woeful, 11 points behind Man Utd says it all.

Keitan said:
Man u cant defend to save there lifes all they care about is scoring

Have a look at the league table at tell me United can't defend.

5 goals scored against us in 11 Premiership games (which is 7 less than the scouse scum).

Vladamir said:

I feel all dirty agreeing with a Chelsea fan, but well said :eek2:

Liverpool will win shite all this year.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:

There were 22 players on the pitch guilty of cheating and whatever, but still it was a fantastic game. When in spain, dive as the spanish do.

Rofl. Wtf are you on about? Terry came through the ranks as a youth player so any money he is paid reflects his performance and dedication to the club (granted footballers get paid way too much, but in comparison to other players)

Chelsea Cash Spirit
Man u Cheat Spirit

Cash spirit? 'ok'

Cheat spirit? 'ok'

If it helps you sleep at night, ok Liverpool are the r0x0r, they will win everything this year and the your life will be fulfilled. :)

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Yep okay dude

2005 CL won
2006 FA cup won

ill give you a reason why should i ? Man U + Chelsea

First off Man u, Rooney Ronaldo All good players ? agree ? Well guess what i dont.
Ronaldo 2006 world cup - Cheating like a fucking fucked up 3 year old
Rooney-Loosing Tempers Too much and swearing at Reff

Now take liveprool
1) Go to there Stadium
2) Look at the fans
3) Watch a game

Chelsea Cash Spirit
Man u Cheat Spirit

I agree Ronaldo was a prick in the WC but if you're talking about Ronaldo and Man Utd, I dont see why you would bring out the WC incident.
Rooney does shout his mouth off at refs, but thats how he is, take that side away from him and he wont be as effective.

I very much doubt John Terry is only at Chelsea for the money. He has come through the Chelsea youth academy showing a dedicated and loyal service, he is just reaping what he deserves at the minute.

I've been to Old Trafford many times and I can tell you that there is a fan spirit (Stretford End) and there is a team spirit as I would expect at Looserpool or Chelsea.

Chelsea and Man Utd pre Glazer have used vasts amounts of cash to bring in the best players, would Liverpool have done any different if they had the same funding?

I don't now where you get the Cheat spirit for Man Utd, care to enlighten me?

Keitan

Banned
Trallisx said:
I agree Ronaldo was a prick in the WC but if you're talking about Ronaldo and Man Utd, I dont see why you would bring out the WC incident.
Rooney does shout his mouth off at refs, but thats how he is, take that side away from him and he wont be as effective.

I very much doubt John Terry is only at Chelsea for the money. He has come through the Chelsea youth academy showing a dedicated and loyal service, he is just reaping what he deserves at the minute.

I've been to Old Trafford many times and I can tell you that there is a fan spirit (Stretford End) and there is a team spirit as I would expect at Looserpool or Chelsea.

Chelsea and Man Utd pre Glazer have used vasts amounts of cash to bring in the best players, would Liverpool have done any different if they had the same funding?

Okay mate lol man u lost to southend which is VERY dumb. Watch Liverpool from now on though atleast they dont get 3/4 of there goals from Penaltys and Free Kicks tbh

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
Okay mate lol man u lost to southend which is VERY dumb. Watch Liverpool from now on though atleast they dont get 3/4 of there goals from Penaltys and Free Kicks tbh

You didn't answer his question.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Keitan said:
What makes you say that ? Chelsea have been on crap form so far so have Arsneal and so have Man U and liverpool just got back into to pwn all pm me later for stream info for l'pool game

lol yeah Chelsea sitting to top their group, Man Utd top of theirs while both of the sit 1st and 2nd and maintaining a good start in the Prem.

Calaen

Keitan said:
Hmmmm haha ?:D Remember Liverpool VS Chelsea last time ? 2-1 community shield

Anyways who you support ? Chelsea ? ahaha ye i guessed lmao Man u cant defend to save there lifes all they care about is scoring

lmao are you joking.only been beaten 3 tims this season all times have been by 1 goal. We have a +21 goal difference which I think shows we can defend but we play good attacking football.

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:

I don't disagree, the result last night was disgraceful, we fielded a team which should have cruised to victory, but we didn't give the other team enough credit.

I like the way you're just pulling random figures out of thin air to back your claims up.
FYI out of the 26 goals we have scored this season 1 has been a penalty, and maybe 3-4 at most have been from free kicks. So lets say 1 pen plus 4 free kicks. that equates to around 20% or 1/5 of the goals, some way off your 3/4 mark dont you think?

Please if you're going to spout up some random crap about anything, do a bit of research so you don't look like a tool.

Calaen

Vladamir said:
You didn't answer his question.

I have watched Liverpool alot this season and tbh they were crap. Man utd dominated the game and made them look like school boys.

I also think people forget when Man Utd were at their strongest it wasnt because of the players we bought, it was because of the players that came through the ranks with a deep passion for the football club.

The season before we off loaded alot of quality players, Hughes, Ince, Kanchelskis (one of the greatest wingers ever to play in the premiership).

Keitan

Banned
Trallisx said:
I don't disagree, the result last night was disgraceful, we fielded a team which should have cruised to victory, but we didn't give the other team enough credit.

I like the way you're just pulling random figures out of thin air to back your claims up.
FYI out of the 26 goals we have scored this season 1 has been a penalty, and maybe 3-4 at most have been from free kicks. So lets say 1 pen plus 4 free kicks. that equates to around 20% or 1/5 of the goals, some way off your 3/4 mark dont you think?

Please if you're going to spout up some random crap about anything, do a bit of research so you don't look like a tool.

Hmmmmmm Mate Atleast i dont support a team that is top of table and wins all the time i bet when Arsneal was at top you supported them i wouldnt care if liverpool were last in the conference league i would still support them.

n00b said:
lmao are you joking.only been beaten 3 tims this season all times have been by 1 goal. We have a +21 goal difference which I think shows we can defend but we play good attacking football.

Okay so to you its all about winning ? okay mate what ever i just know liverpool are gonna go home at end of this season with a cup. I couldnt care less about man u and chelsea

Calaen

ofc its all about winning you turd, if it wasnt then you couldnt say Liverpool are gonna take away a trophy. Because unless I am mistaking THEY DO NOT GIVE TEAMS THAT LOSE THINGS TROPHIES!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan you still haven't answered the question mentioned.

Trallisx said:

:)

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Hmmmmmm Mate Atleast i dont support a team that is top of table and wins all the time i bet when Arsneal was at top you supported them i wouldnt care if liverpool were last in the conference league i would still support them.

Okay so to you its all about winning ? okay mate what ever i just know liverpool are gonna go home at end of this season with a cup. I couldnt care less about man u and chelsea

LOL

I don't support Man Utd because they are top of the team and wins all the time, I was born in Hope Hospital in Salford, it's approximately 3 miles away from Old Trafford. I have lived in Salford for the past 25, almost 26 years of my life.
My mum, dad, brother, sister and my dog's support Man Utd.

I can still remember the late 1980's when we were a shit mid table team with piss all money. Liverpool at this time were the dogs bollocks.

If I was a glory hunter, do you think I would have supported United then?

Your a Liverpool fan by the sounds of it, care to tell me if you actually live in Liverpool, or are you 1 of those welsh scousers?

Numpty

Gamah

Banned
Keitan said:

So if you support a team thats at the top of the table it's a bad thing? LMAO. Fuck me if portsmouth keep doing well this season and win the premiership I better support scunthorpe!

Keitan

Banned
Gamah said:
So if you support a team thats at the top of the table it's a bad thing? LMAO. Fuck me if portsmouth keep doing well this season and win the premiership I better support scunthorpe!

no im saying if you swap teams that to that are top all the time you are a tard :D

Cyrsur

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:

Fucking inbred portsmouth supporter. :p

southampton > portsmouth

watch us get promoted and you get relegated this season.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan said:
no im saying if you swap teams that to that are top all the time you are a tard :D

Still waiting for you to answer question as to why Man Utd exert a 'cheating spirit' :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Fcking Brits.

You all suck anyway. Belgium is the way to go.

:>

Keitan

Banned
Vladamir said:
Still waiting for you to answer question as to why Man Utd exert a 'cheating spirit' :)

Hmm you never seen man u play ? Rooney last game just fell over and said HE PUSHED ME OVER! WAA IM A LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gamah

Banned
Cyrsur said:
Fucking inbred portsmouth supporter. :p

southampton > portsmouth

watch us get promoted and you get relegated this season.

Yes mate that could happen, the moon could have a cheesy core as well.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Keitan said:
Hmm you never seen man u play ? Rooney last game just fell over and said HE PUSHED ME OVER! WAA IM A LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Gerrard didn't dive against Sheff Utd earlier in the season did he.

You are just a typical WUM.

Marc

FH is my second home
as the Liverpool chant goes

ooooooooh fuck off Chelsea FC
You aint got no history
5 euro cups and 18 leagues
Thats what I call history

Nothin winds me up more than Gobby chelsea fans who have suddenly come out of the woodwork since they got a sugar daddy. Fucks sake, I could win the premiership with chelsea if I had 10 trillion pounds to spend an all. I find it funny that 10, hell even 5 years ago, wherever I went I used to see the odd chelsea shirt. Now, you cant walk down a street without seeing one.

As much as i dislike the Red Shite (being an everton), they did what Chelsea cant do, and won the champions league 2 years ago.

*not a dig at you Vlad, i saw your post about how long you have supported chelsea, kudos for sticking by your club for so long*

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Personally Marc i think it'll be an English team that win it this year. Man Utd's overall form in most competitions is pretty good, especially compared to last year's. Chelsea are on fire in the champions league, especially Drogba (no matter what you think of him, you can't argue with 5 goals in 4 games and the trouble he's caused opponents defences).

Arsenal i'm not sure about, they're form hasnt been too hot but they might produce some gems like last year, have to see though.

Marc

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Personally Marc i think it'll be an English team that win it this year. Man Utd's overall form in most competitions is pretty good, especially compared to last year's. Chelsea are on fire in the champions league, especially Drogba (no matter what you think of him, you can't argue with 5 goals in 4 games and the trouble he's caused opponents defences).

Arsenal i'm not sure about, they're form hasnt been too hot but they might produce some gems like last year, have to see though.

Drogba is awesome this season and this I feel is down to Shevchenko. I feel if Chelsea are to win the champions league, this season will be there best chance. For me they have the best midfield in europe. Barca are going through a rough patch. Real are going through a transition period. Milan look dodgy this season. ONly Inter for me will be challenging for the cup, their squad is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom