Man throws grenades into crowd of mourners

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I remember that guy, he's the same tit that tried to break into Stormont a few years ago. Wierd guy too, a dengerous fanatic who they let out because he was reguarded as a 'hero for his cause'... Ironic as the people who filed for his release also signed the forms to have him arrested again.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've been browsing that BBC web site all night. Some remarkable video footage, not just of the IRA bombings, but anything eg 9-11, the 2005 Lomdon bombs, the pope's funeral, the falklands conflict....

I recommend taking a peek if you're bored

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sickening stuff, how anyone can do that to another human being is beyond me.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
anyone have links to anymore 'violent' footage?
i dont recall much as im only a youngun but the stuff like that IRA one are interesting to watch.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
anyone have links to anymore 'violent' footage?
i dont recall much as im only a youngun but the stuff like that IRA one are interesting to watch.

It might be interesting to watch. Wasnt so much fun when you were there. What pisses me off most is when terrorist groups try to portrait themselves as the victims.

Gerry Adams or Ian Paisley. I have zero tolerance for any of them.

Sorry mate .... that wasnt a rant at you. Its just that even after almost 20 years those wounds still hurt.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
That guy was mental, how did he expect to get away? he's not exactly lynford christy is he? did he think he could lob grenades into a croud and just disappear into thin air? :confused:

If he didnt expect to get away then why did he run? It just baffles me really.

Crazy footage though, I remember seeing the videos of the SBS guys in afghanistan on youtube a while back taken during a firefight, that was pretty mad to see.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nope. He's in a psychiatric hospital now, prob due for release too.

Loads of IRA bombers have been released under the Good Friday Agreement (Belfast Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Sucks. And the people who committed the atrocities in Omagh have still not been punished.

In my view, the most appalling act by Irish nationalists was the Remembrance Day bombing at Enniskillen : Remembrance Day bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sickening

I am quite certain there is no Member of this House who does not share a profound sense of horror at this atrocity by the men of violence in Enniskillen last Sunday — a sense of outrage and horror which is shared by all decent Irish men and women throughout the island and throughout the world. There can be no question but that those who planned and perpetrated this act did so in the clear knowledge that many civilians would be attending the ceremony and would be killed or maimed. We all recognise something obscene in the fact that this attack was planned and carried out on a day which many ordinary Irish men and women had gathered to commemorate those of their families and friends who had died in two World Wars. There is a long Irish tradition of respect for those paying tribute to our dead. This outrage is the latest and most horrific example of the pattern of violence of the IRA — a pattern which shows clearly their contempt for the sanctity of human life and for a sense of human decency

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Loads of IRA bombers have been released under the Good Friday Agreement (Belfast Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Sucks. And the people who committed the atrocities in Omagh have still not been punished.

In my view, the most appalling act by Irish nationalists was the Remembrance Day bombing at Enniskillen : Remembrance Day bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sickening

Ease off there tiger, the guy throwing the grenades is a unionist and an equal amount of unionist terrorists/murders/bombers were released from prison at the same time. Was it right, no, but look what they have achieved.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ease off there tiger, the guy throwing the grenades is a unionist and an equal amount of unionist terrorists/murders/bombers were released from prison at the same time. Was it right, no, but look what they have achieved.

Absolutley spot on there man. We need to be even handed with this, of course these were horrible atrocities but neither side is blameless and thank god that good sense has finally prevailed.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

Add these to ur list Ulster Volunteer Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ulster Defence Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shankill Butchers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johnny Adair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing that happened up there was pretty or to be proud of, but there were 2 sides at it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have to say, that it amazes me more when a "bad aspect" of humanity still surprises/amazes someone.

I generally choose to see the good in people, it is a failing in times like these I know.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I generally choose to see the good in people, it is a failing in times like these I know.

Oh i didn't mean it as such, i do try to always give the benefit of the doubt, look for good, hope for best and all that, but nothing amazes me anymore about how evil people can be.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh i didn't mean it as such, i do try to always give the benefit of the doubt, look for good, hope for best and all that, but nothing amazes me anymore about how evil people can be.

Don't worry, I didn't misunderstand, I am just aware that my good nature is often in conflict with everything else going on in the world. The sheer amount of 'animals' in my own country who would kill another person because of a few crossed words is horrific. Slowly but surely the lunatics are taking over the asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom