Man sues MI5

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They should do a quick demo by dumping him in the channel.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They hired me instead, to spy on this forum for any plans of world domination.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh my god, how ridiculous. I hope he is forced to pay his own legal fees, and the court fees. What an absolute ****.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, that's rather silly.

Can't drive, no job. It's kind of clear isn't it?

Kinda reminds me of the finnish job agency that basically ordered me to apply for a job as a driver.

Told them that i don't have a license, they told me that if i didn't apply for the job, they'd freeze my pay. The interview was funny though :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
While i'm all for disabled people trying to live normal lives, acknowledging that you are disabled when you are in fact disabled seems to have become taboo.

Reminds me of the Deff Leoppard drummer (Rick Allen) making all these claims along the lines of "i can do anything a drummer with both arms can".

Oh yeah Rick? Then clap. You're disabled - theres no shame in it just admit you are not able to do everything a person with 2 arms can.

All humour aside, as a nation we are fast reverting to being 6 years old again and throwing our toys out of the pram whenever we are told (with good reason) we can't have something we want.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
All humour aside, as a nation we are fast reverting to being 6 years old again and throwing our toys out of the pram whenever we are told (with good reason) we can't have something we want.

you mean turning into yanks? Trip at work? Sue, etc...

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Glad I'm not the only one who finds this ridiculous. I'm all for disabled people being able to work but for fucks sake show some common sense. Though I get the impression he knew from the start he wouldn't get the job and only applied so he could sue them and try getting money.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
you mean turning into yanks? Trip at work? Sue, etc...

Exactly.

My personal favourite was a yank sueing a bicycle manufacturer because the bike did not come with a warning that you could fall off it...True story - google it.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Exactly.

My personal favourite was a yank sueing a bicycle manufacturer because the bike did not come with a warning that you could fall off it...True story - google it.

LOL! Another guy had a motorhome, flipped on cruise control and went back to make a coffee. Of course the thing crashed and he sued the company for $5mil. And he won. All because the manual for the RV didn't state that cruise control doesn't mean the RV drives itself.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
that really is the funniest thing ive read in weeks lol what a fuckin turnip

megadave

I am a FH squatter
LOL! Another guy had a motorhome, flipped on cruise control and went back to make a coffee. Of course the thing crashed and he sued the company for $5mil. And he won. All because the manual for the RV didn't state that cruise control doesn't mean the RV drives itself.
Who the fuck makes up the judge and jury in these cases?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That sounds a little too stupid to be true - any links to back it up?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Who the fuck makes up the judge and jury in these cases?

I'd have liked to have seen the jury who determined that a burgular got compensation for cutting himsself whilst breaking into someones home.

Was it 'convicts day out' at the county jail or something?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, well it was in FHM and I've always found FHM to print nothing but reliable, researched information. Oh well.
I have to be honest, I'm as shocked as you are. FHM are indeed a paragon of journalistic integrity.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Haha,

what i would do is give him a pratical test.. i have done mobile survelliance alot and it much harder to do effectively then people think. The "on foot in a city centre" is a piss easy part of it as it easy to blend into background, but try follow someone in a vehicle where there no traffic through back streets without being seen. That is fun mind you, as long as it not your own car your using of course :D

Anyways, a nice pratical test for this disabled guy would be:

1) Watch someones house
2) When they leave follow them down the street and round the corner
3) watch them get in a car, then get on to some public transport and try follow then
4) laugh at his stupidity because he wouldnt have succeeded past step 1.

could add so much more into it to prove how he not suitable for the job, and you cant tailor it so he can do it... he talks about how he could do it in city centre if he could just sit about and watch, ffs that isnt what the job is about you twat! It mobile survelliance, not sit on a park bench and watch the half naked girls during summer (though them survelliance operations are fun :p )

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I have to be honest, I'm as shocked as you are. FHM are indeed a paragon of journalistic integrity.

Ha! Repped :lol:

@ topic:

Only in ameri... oh, wait MI5? :england:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
read it the racism card got played too i see :kissit:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I feel for the guy and all since he's in a wheel chair but come on... I reckon he's either A. Taking the piss B. Knew fine well he'd get rejected and knew fine well he could sue or C. Plain thick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom