Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Fla. Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire - Video - WPBF West Palm Beach - video

Kanzius, 63, invented a machine that emits radio waves in an attempt to kill cancerous cells while leaving normal cells intact. While testing his machine, he noticed that his invention had other unexpected abilities.

Filling a test tube with salt water from a canal in his back yard, Kanzius placed the tube and a paper towel in the machine and turned it on. Suddenly, the paper towel ignited, lighting up the tube like it was a wax candle.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Man Invents Machine to turn Pubic Hair into $100 bills. Now THAT would be something

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Fla. Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire - Video - WPBF West Palm Beach - video

Kanzius, 63, invented a machine that emits radio waves in an attempt to kill cancerous cells while leaving normal cells intact. While testing his machine, he noticed that his invention had other unexpected abilities.

Filling a test tube with salt water from a canal in his back yard, Kanzius placed the tube and a paper towel in the machine and turned it on. Suddenly, the paper towel ignited, lighting up the tube like it was a wax candle.
Learn some basics about science before posting this crap. Water is one of the most stable chemical substances. You'll need an outerworld environment to be able to extract energy from ambient temperature water.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Learn some basics about science before posting this crap. Water is one of the most stable chemical substances. You'll need an outerworld environment to be able to extract energy from ambient temperature water.

SALT water.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
i'm going to take a wild guess and say that the radio frequency emitter in the machine uses about 10598305920395 times the energy you get from the flame :p making thils ultimately pointless. i went and looked at new scientist and there's no news of this "omgbreakthrough" anywhere on the site. so there's obviously a catch of some sort.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Reminds me of the Steorn stuff for some reason :eek:
Well, that's an even different matter.
Pump a DC current thru a coil, and you'll get a static magnetic field. As far as I know, you cannot harness power back from the static field from a permanent magnet. You can only harness the power by alternating the field (rotating the magnet) and create an AC current from the field.
As far as I know there is no way to capture energy from that static magnetic field, but who knows, perhaps they found a way to tap into that. Not too long ago we also thought that time was a continuous ongoing process, passing exactly thesame everywhere you'd go, and how fast you'd travel. We now know that isn't true either.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i went and looked at new scientist and there's no news of this "omgbreakthrough" anywhere on the site. so there's obviously a catch of some sort.
bill gates and ronald mcdonald are clearly creating a cover up!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
i'm going to take a wild guess and say that the radio frequency emitter in the machine uses about 10598305920395 times the energy you get from the flame :p making thils ultimately pointless. i went and looked at new scientist and there's no news of this "omgbreakthrough" anywhere on the site. so there's obviously a catch of some sort.

And I suppose everything we use today was at the efficiency it was today when it was first produced. :rolleyes:

Nothing to say it can be revised and improved.

Nuclear power afaik had a horrid efficiency rate when it was first put into action, nor is it a terrible amount better today.

Give the guy a break. :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty obvious that the machine (whatever it does) supplies the the energy, probably in the form of making the water molecules easier to dissociate, or maybe even dissociating them by itself.

However this is still pretty interesting since you can make very effective de-salting (or w/e the are called) factories by this. You wont see cars running on this form of energy since when all comes to all, you still get the energy from a battery.

Well the effectiveness of the factories can only be as effective as the machine itself.

Nate

FH is my second home
It's a CONSPIRACY!!! OOoooooohhh eeeerrrrrrrr!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom