Man-hunt

C

Conic DW

A bloody sad thing has happened.

To make a long story short; I traded alot of stuff with this guildy (afterward seemed only to have been in guild for 2 weeks).
She didn't understand it was a transfer (although I thought it was quite clear), but before I logged in the char where the stuff was to go she had gone. After 1 hour she comes back but "LDs" out of the game again.

Waited a day. Margana didnt' return.

Reported GOA asking to contact her.

A day later I get back the stuf by GOA. But it horrified me when it turned out that she hadn't the af 102 99%qual chain vest, legs, arms, cap and boot. Or so the person from GOA who brought me the items.

So i'm asking for some help to track her down. The person I talked to from GOA said he coudn't give out the name of her alts. Nor wave a magical want to return or reimburse my items. If you know her alts name pls PM me in-game please. I'll be under the name Conic or Conyc. This will mean alot to me and I'll grealy appreciate the help from anybody. Found out she, is actually a he and is swedish. So i'm counting on some help from an interpeter :lol:

But then, maybe I'm to blame to thrust even a guildy. So a word of warning to all(mostly new players or ppl who thrust others) DON'T THRUST ANYBODY UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM 6 MONTHS +

Owh and GOA said she wasn't happy about having to give back the stuf... Hey she's new but damn, I told her this was worth over 4 months of work (wel it is for me).
<prays Margana hasn't sold the stuff to a merchant or destroid it>

Owh and Margana if you read this I'm not mad at you, for my own stupidity, I just want my stuf back.

Please contact me ingame if you can help me out on this, I don't want to cause any ruining of names if it's necesarry.

P

pez

eek please edit your post or you'll just get loads of people laughing and no help

and hes right folks thrusting guildies is wrong, especially if they are under age

P

pez

i meant the whole THRUST thing, i think you mean trust

hmm actually i get the feeling i'm just too easily impressed and it wasn't that funny, ah well, still made me giggle like a school girl

C

Conic DW

Owh hehe yeah it's kinda funny :D

But I really need help with this, I'm not counting on further help from GOA

O

old.m0000

i dont even get a response from goa when this kind of thing happens...

think yourself lucky (3 weeks now no response)

M

moona

maybe her PC is broken wich means :

No internet,No daoc, no BW, no contact, ect ( No life for me :p)

wait a week m8 :)

O

old.Wildfire

ever get the impression you've been had?

M

McRobin

About the pc breaking down, it wasn't that. Saw her online after the disappearing of her before.

K

Khalen

Sigh trade with wellknown people and you don't have this...

C

ChillyDawg

lol when i bought my af102 chain suit ages ago i didnt trust my vault keeper ffs, had it in my bag all teh time, this was b4 iw as 50 and b4 chain got very expesive, but i still spent every penny i had on it :D

C

Conic DW

Well found out more about Margana, his alt name is Prince.
He has done this before:
Rasoul asked for transfer then he riped rasoul of for 300 gold:
[20:37:09] @@You send, "I'm gonna need it very clear so GOA can understand" to Rasoul
[20:37:17] @@You send, "about Margana stealing 300 gold from you" to Rasoul
[20:37:26] @@Rasoul sends, "its ok m8"
[20:37:50] @@You send, "can you please fully tell me what happened" to Rasoul
[20:38:00] @@You send, "if i'm gonna get my stuff back this is gonna be the start of it" to Rasoul
[20:38:06] @@Rasoul sends, "oki i gave him 300g to transfear"
[20:38:24] @@Rasoul sends, "to my garrek for he is gonna get up hees Tailoring"
[20:38:39] @@Rasoul sends, "then when i loggen him She was gone w8ed 20 min and no marg"
[20:38:59] @@You send, "i c same thing happened to me" to Rasoul
[20:39:08] @@Rasoul sends, "well"
[20:39:09] @@You send, "were you able to contact him after that?>" to Rasoul
[20:39:15] @@Rasoul sends, "1 thing is good"
[20:39:22] @@Rasoul sends, "we are frieds again :)"
[20:39:35] @@You send, "to GOA we as in me and rasoul" to Rasoul
[20:39:42] @@You send, "oki this is what I needed" to Rasoul
[20:46:44] @@You send, "so you haven't gotten back you money?" to Rasoul
[20:46:49] @@Rasoul sends, "nope :("

A

Ala

Maybe he is a member of DW/DP and is giving EXCAL/ALB a whirl?

Ekkk! Hope not :(

Sorry to hear it m8, will keep an eye & ear out for him

Users who are viewing this thread