News Man Cuts Off Own Head

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah someone posted up in OT this morning. PRetty extreme reaction to having to be made to move out. Altho as I wasnt in his position I wouldnt kno exactly what he felt.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Only thing I want to know is the methodoligy behind it.. HOW do you do that with a chainsaw to yourself.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I think some chainsaws, without safety features, are pretty vicious. Perhaps once the teeth of the saw dug in they were more or less unstoppable, cutting through the neck before he fell over... though why does explaining it that way make me sound like Sandford's chief of police from Hot Fuzz? :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Not a way to get ahead in life is it?

*badum-tish*

Tilda

Its actually quite sad, the man had mental illness. Huge amounts of change, such as this can really distress someone who depends on routine and normality to cope with day to day living.

Kryten

Old Cow.
"A rapid response vehicle attended and a search found a patient had sustained serious injuries."

Errrr.

A broken leg, severed fingers or 3rd degree burns would be "serious injuries".
Decapitation - well, exactly as it says on the tin :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
though why does explaining it that way make me sound like Sandford's chief of police from Hot Fuzz? :)

Because you're finding it difficult to believe that he managed to completely sever his head from his neck or because you think it's more likely someone offed him? ;)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I just had a mental image of those murders being explained away in Hot Fuzz as I was typing my explanation for how he could have cut his own head off with a chainsaw... like the woman who must have fell on her garden sheers and stabbed herself in the throat. :)

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Somebody told me about this today albeit they said it was in America, the guy set the chainsaw on a timer then took some drugs to knock him out whilst the timer kicked in and chopped away, dunno if it's the same story.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
It might be, it was definitely on some news shows today in America.

Kryten

Old Cow.
I just had a mental image of those murders being explained away in Hot Fuzz as I was typing my explanation for how he could have cut his own head off with a chainsaw... like the woman who must have fell on her garden sheers and stabbed herself in the throat. :)

Aye - "brutally and accidentally cut off his own head whilst shaving"

Actually that reminds me of something else.

shaving.jpg

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I just love the fact that a coroner had to determine the cause of death.... Isn't it a bit obvious?

rynnor

Rockhound
I just love the fact that a coroner had to determine the cause of death.... Isn't it a bit obvious?

No - he might have had a heart attack whilst cutting a limb off a tree which caused him to slip... Thats why they have autopsy's.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It wasn't in America, it was in Eastleigh, just down the road from Southampton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom