Football Man City.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Is it just me or are Man City becomming a fucking joke?

I mean come the fuck on, Adebayor, who in their right mind would buy that bone idle, money grabbing fucktard? I bet Wenger is pissing himself. It seems like they are going after names rather than ability. Yes Barry is a good player but we all know why he chose Eastlands over Liverpool.

Its getting a bit stupid now, it feels even more of a joke than Real Madrid, not the amount of money changing hands but the feel of it all. They are like spoilt kids who want everything they see.

I can still see Man City doing shit next season, they need a better manager for a start (one who has heard of midfield importance).

GRRRRR.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Is it just me or are Man City becomming a fucking joke?

I mean come the fuck on, Adebayor, who in their right mind would buy that bone idle, money grabbing fucktard? I bet Wenger is pissing himself. It seems like they are going after names rather than ability. Yes Barry is a good player but we all know why he chose Eastlands over Liverpool.

Its getting a bit stupid now, it feels even more of a joke than Real Madrid, not the amount of money changing hands but the feel of it all. They are like spoilt kids who want everything they see.

I can still see Man City doing shit next season, they need a better manager for a start (one who has heard of midfield importance).

GRRRRR.

Been a City fan since the Maine Road days and go almost all the home games and the nearby away games every season.

Yeah the money is nice but i can't think why they are buying so many strikers it's unbelieveable. Roque/Tevez are two brilliant signings Adebayor wouldn't fit into the team and in my eyes is abit of a trouble maker. Then again Bellamy is a complete cock and i would love to see him get froze out of the team now even if it is Ade that does it.

Better manager? Hughes has done a great job since he arrived don't forget he started off with a team built by Sven and it has took him until now to build up his team.

The midfield is a pretty good Ireland/Zaba/De jong are the heart of it with Robhino/Wright Phillips forming the attack with Ireland also coming in with an incredible amount of goals last seasons.

I don't see the need for Barry i would probably address the two centre backs because Richards went downhill last season.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I hope they do get Adebayor. It will do Arsenal a favour to get rid of that spoilt lazy bugger...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Better manager? Hughes has done a great job since he arrived don't forget he started off with a team built by Sven and it has took him until now to build up his team.

The midfield is a pretty good Ireland/Zaba/De jong are the heart of it with Robhino/Wright Phillips forming the attack with Ireland also coming in with an incredible amount of goals last seasons.

Ireland is a fantastic player, awesome, but I can't get my head around what Hughes is doing. Imagine the job Sven would of done in the same situation, City would be a big four threat in no time if Sven was still there imo of course.

I will always favour City over Utd but its starting to look a bit silly now.

Oh yeah Bellamy is an enourmous twat and no mistake :D

Fast

Part of the furniture
Might be time to buy a defender or two now. Could have a Galactico situation of letting in as many as they score.

We have always had teams with more money than others, such as Walkers millions later days Chelski's zillions and now Sheikh ya wallet. It's part of football you should be used to it.

If Hughes and City manage to break into the top four even better, as that scenario year after year is fookin dull.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You cannot play a sensible formation with the players they have bought, Bellamy may well be a massive cock, but he is a cracking centre forward.

I cannot see how there midfield will operate at all, and defensively they are still very weak.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
But if they use these extras strikers as defenders they'll be awesome at it because they know what the opposition strikers are going to do!

Its genius I tells thee! Genius!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They've got TWELVE strikers on their book.

But most of them are shit :)

Marc

FH is my second home
They've got TWELVE strikers on their book.

But most of them are shit :)

4-1-5? Maybe hughes has been playing one of the early versions of champ manager where this formation was I-Win.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The problem is they're setting up a team for Champions League football that they just don't need yet; if you're playing 60 odd games a season this would make sense, but to get into the top 4 they should be looking for a balanced squad who play most games together and can learn to read each other.

Sparky isn't a bad manager, and its foolish to say he doesn't understand the midfield given his success as a player, but I don't think he knows how to manage upwards, and a lot of this "kid in a sweetshop" attitude is coming from the owners.

As for Adebayor; when he's good, he's very good, and his predatory instincts along with Tevez' industry could actually work very well, if his shit attitude doesn't ruin things (and he's not the only one in this squad with an attitude problem).

Of course as a United fan I hope it all goes horribly wrong, but if they displace Arsenal, or (please God) the Scallys, then I don't mind them doing well. :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Some journalists seem to think that City are trying to weaken the top four by signing some of their talent. I'm in two minds about it but if they break into the top four it has to be a good thing for the Premier League.

Having the same four teams at the top every season is very dull indeed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Too many strikers, they need to sell the chaff, midfield is very good -disagree with you there Trem. De Jong - ireland -wright-phillips -elano make a great midfield. They need to sort their defence quickly though.

Adebayor is a joke, and Arse have done great business there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom