Man Charged on the Murder of the Five Girls

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Released infromation: The man arrested on Monday has been charged on the murders of the five girls from suffolk, further information will be given soon

Ezteq

Queen of OT
anyone know why the two men arrested were named and pics shown before they were actually charged? wouldnt that prejudice a trial if they were guilty?

i didnt think they actually names people until charged but (all together now) "I Could Be Wrong!"

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
anyone know why the two men arrested were named and pics shown before they were actually charged? wouldnt that prejudice a trial if they were guilty?

i didnt think they actually names people until charged but (all together now) "I Could Be Wrong!"

The 2nd man arrested was not named or had any photoes released of him at all, I would give you the answers but im not involved with the case.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
The 2nd man arrested was not named or had any photoes released of him at all, I would give you the answers but im not involved with the case.

He was all over some newspapers, just not on the TV news.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

My understanding is that it wont have and affect directly but indirectly yes, like they realease the name of a suspect and people who know them sell stories to newspapers about him then these people might become witnesses. And you end up with witnesses that have been paid by newspapers.

Gamah

Banned
if I was that second guy I would sue the fuck out of the papers.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

The problem is with that is they would just pay you off anyway, the media industry wipes their asses with the money you would prob ask for:p + it comes down to the terms and evidence on which you were brought in for.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

The seccond guy as in the first guy who got nicked? well he let the BBC interview him before he got nicked, kinda dumb imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom