News Man Banned from having sex because

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thus showing you don't have a fucking clue.

And again. Clueless. Maybe you should let the grownups who've actually had sex lead this one.

Hah, yeah, clueless. Sure, then why don't you educate what i said wrong there?

Being shit IS failing.

I've had better wanks than sex with some women. And, as has been said, then repeated to you, and now is about to be repeated again - the point of sex isn't blowing a load.

The problem there is that being sh*t isn't failing. By definition alone and in this case, it was used clearly to show the difference between men and women. You turned it into semantics and feelings, which have nothing to do with the actual act of sex.

Unless ofcourse you two can actually make some sense and ACTUALLY counter what i originally said with an equal to a man not getting it up. That would be a similar fail, but no doubt you'll turn it into something else again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The problem there is that being sh*t isn't failing...

Yes. Yes it is.

And:
feelings, which have nothing to do with the actual act of sex.

I don't actually think you know what sex is, other than copulation.

copulation - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur

That sound like sex to you?

To be fair, I think you understand perfectly what I'm on about, for some reason even your gods don't understand don't like it, and are doing your usual...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol @ this story

animated-emoticon-02.gif

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep Lamp. On-topic I think it's a disgrace that this bloke's been banned from having sex 'cause he's a retard. They may as well kill him.

He can't consent to sex because he doesn't actually understand what it is? So what? Toht doesn't know what sex is and even I'd hesitate to call him a virgin ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It just gets my gripe when I hear someone say "nearly al of the men I've slept with were crap". Guess what love....there's a common denominator there...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be fair, I think you understand perfectly what I'm on about, for some reason even your gods don't understand don't like it, and are doing your usual...

I understand you perfectly and if you just said "sex isn't all about that" instead of making a "no you are wrong" post towards my statement, it would be fine and i agree with that statement.

But as it stands, you're trying to tell me i'm wrong in an issue i'm not wrong in, with an argument that has nothing to do with it.

In other words; you're trying to bring together two arguments, sex isn't all about humpsquirt and mine which was that women can't ultimately fail like men in performance.

And you knew full well what i meant with my initial statement, but did your usual ;)

Then again i should know better then to argue with someone who thinks the word belief can only be associated with religion :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hah, yeah, clueless. Sure, then why don't you educate what i said wrong there?

So if the woman is so inert/dry/dead fish that the man doesn't even ejaculate and/or loses interest, that's only a failure on the man's part? Don't be so fucking ridiculous.

The problem there is that being sh*t isn't failing. By definition alone and in this case, it was used clearly to show the difference between men and women. You turned it into semantics and feelings, which have nothing to do with the actual act of sex.

Unless ofcourse you two can actually make some sense and ACTUALLY counter what i originally said with an equal to a man not getting it up. That would be a similar fail, but no doubt you'll turn it into something else again.

Being shit is failing if, at the most basic level her actions fail to bring about the point of the exercise. And here I'm not talking about sex in the context the grown-ups think about it, but in your delightful "hump hump squirt" definition. The phrase is "it takes two to tango", and unless you're some kind of freak who gets off on frigid women or rape fantasies, you're gonna need a degree of feedback from your partner to get the desired result, and once again that's just talking about copulation. There are millions of ways men and women can fail at sex.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So if the woman is so inert/dry/dead fish that the man doesn't even ejaculate and/or loses interest, that's only a failure on the man's part? Don't be so fucking ridiculous.

Never said that, but do keep telling what i said.

I was answering to "total non-presence of moisture", which is usually not present in even your rape scene there.

Your other bit involves again, as i told Scouse, something i never disagreed on; levels of sex and what sex really is to people(something neither of you answered btw).

To put it in terms you can actually understand; at very basics, men need to get it up to perform, women have no such problem.

You both took something very simple and turned it into a whole mountain of useless arguing, over things that no one disagreed on. Not to mention assumed i think of sex as "hump hump squirt" :D

Silly things.

To put it in context, what you started arguing about is pretty much like if i did this;

So yes. If orgasm is all that sex is about then women can hardly fail.

Hah noob, if you think women always have orgasms you know nothing lol.

See?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol whoa! I was just usuing the general stereotyping seen on the media for ironic comic effect, thought it would be funny because of all the guys out here going on about how they are so like 'w00t' at getting laid to bring up the common image of the bored housewife.

jesus next time I shall use [comic effect] tags on an ironic post hehehe I'm sure you are all stallions in bed.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
lol whoa! I was just usuing the general stereotyping seen on the media for ironic comic effect, thought it would be funny because of all the guys out here going on about how they are so like 'w00t' at getting laid to bring up the common image of the bored housewife.

jesus next time I shall use [comic effect] tags on an ironic post hehehe I'm sure you are all stallions in bed.

Pfffft now you can start a thread about 10 things men hate and begin with "1. Question their manhood" :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I'm a sexual tyrannosaurus, and hell yeah I know what it is like to lose interest as it was so nicely put. and that's even with what most of you would describe as a total babe.

as to the guy being banned from sex. poor guy. though...didn't we have this discussion yonks ago re the good old "should mentally defecient people be allowed to breed" thread? tbh, from what I read in that link the fellow is about as clued in to sex as the average 14 yo, whom are all shagging each other senseless...allegedly. I find this order to be extremely dubious at best. It seems to me that they are trying to pre-emptively stop the fellow from shagging a child, or impregnating some woman, whereas he is in a relationship with a man, and it "makes him happy".

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I happen to know the background of this case, and it certainly wasn't as straight forward as that Telegraph article would suggest and I know a lot of people lost a lot of sleep over that judgement and its potential implications and yes, it was a contreversial descision. However, the case was more about recognising not only about the inability to understand the social and medical issues around intercourse, but also the possiblity of being manipulated or used by someone without significant understanding of conscent.

Whether it was the right descision is an entirely different kettle of fish. In that instance yes, it almost certainly was, in others obviously not. That is where that thin gray line in the legal system sits with the hope that common sense prevails.

Will

/bin/su
I'm currently studying consent as part of my medical ethics module. These cases are always very complicated and ethically packed full of opposing concepts, autonomy vs non-maleficence probably being the main issues in this case. To get to court at all there must have been a fairly serious reason.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to go off on you....more the stereotype you were portraying for comic effect. Friends? :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
However, the case was more about recognising not only about the inability to understand the social and medical issues around intercourse, but also the possiblity of being manipulated or used by someone without significant understanding of conscent.

If that's the only way he can get it then that's gonna have to be it.

Underhand sex, or no sex?

Underhand sex it is...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
no, you can't, that's the way the swear filter works, try *snicker* or provide a list of every variant swear word :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to go off on you....more the stereotype you were portraying for comic effect. Friends? :p

yes yes fgs just dont hit meeeee!!! *cowers behind guinea pig*

hehe.

On topic, I have a friend who has quite severe Asbergers syndrome and he was telling me how people with his condition can't actually 'feel love' in the usual sense and how several of his female social workers/friends have actually made sexual advances towards him...

I was really dismayed by this because he is a lovely gorgeous guy and I think these women probably saw it as a challenge or like I dunno 'educating him'. It made me feel really icky and protective of him and I think that he is actually switched on enough to know what is going on but other's in his situation who aren't, well I can see how they could get really hurt and exploited (nasty woman after a baby and ooh look you got me preggers now give me money).

It's a bad bad, nasty world out there and women are highly capable of predatory behaviour; as condescending as this sounds some people really do need protecting for their own good.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yeah i agree there is a very grey area there. I have a first cousin, he's only a little guy at the moment, about 12. IN the future though Iw ould like to think he deserves to be able to have a full relationship. Very difficult area really.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
as condescending as this sounds some people really do need protecting for their own good.

Even if that protection means that they can't have sex?

Seems to me that that sort of protection ain't worth it IMO. More harm than good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom