News Man Banned from having sex because

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He is not smart enough to understand it

Court bans man with low IQ from having sex - Telegraph

though i have to admit an IQ of 48 seems pretty low (i believe the average rat has an IQ of about 75)

this leaves the door wide open though, time to court order chavs not to reproduce? then whats next? Gingers?

nowt wrong with gingers tho :p <3 red headed woman, among the best in the world (Felicia Day, Christiana Hendricks and Karen Gillan being prime examples). agree about chavs tho.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
this leaves the door wide open though, time to court order chavs not to reproduce? then whats next? Gingers?

lols! they shouldn't let black people reproduce!

[mod]And they shouldn't let Aoami post[/mod]

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Didn't Brick from Anchorman have an IQ of 48?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I would be quite happy to be banned from reproducing tbh...and I have known a few guys who should be banned from having sex because they were just so damn bad at it, never thought of the IQ level...if drunk 12 yr olds can understand it enough to do it it should be something anyone can partake in.

...except those who are really bad at it, they should just abstain and save everyone the embarrassment lol.

Angrist

Part of the furniture
I would be quite happy to be banned from reproducing tbh...and I have known a few guys who should be banned from having sex because they were just so damn bad at it, never thought of the IQ level...if drunk 12 yr olds can understand it enough to do it it should be something anyone can partake in.

...except those who are really bad at it, they should just abstain and save everyone the embarrassment lol.

The 12 year old guys i've had sex with were horrible as well, i think it's an age thing.

DISCLAIMER!!!!

No truth what so ever in this post, only thing i'm guilty of is bad humor and occasionally smelly feet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wasn't one of the points in underage sex being illegal that they don't really understand what they're doing?

Same would apply here.

BUT, who's to say that most of people really understand sex anyway?

I can see the logic behind it, but as said, it does leave the door open a bit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Whoever ur talking about shame on them for being crap at it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well I had one 'liason' very many years ago who fell asleep 'on the job', we were both rather drunk and he mumbled something about too much movement going on making the room spin and just kind of slid off the bed in a coma rofl!!

...anyway, yes I think the whole point of placing age restrictions on sex is that the kids don't understand the implications of what they are doing (i.e. babies, STDs, emotional issues) mind you look at all the so called normal people out there who get their heads messed up by the after effects of sex and you kind of wonder if anyone is emotionally equipped to deal with relationships at all.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i still dont understand it mostly when it happens im like "woop woop woop woop oh...."

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wasn't one of the points in underage sex being illegal that they don't really understand what they're doing?

What is it to understand about sex? Oh, except that you can make someone / be made pregnant. Other than that i see no moral dilemmas.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"I swear this is the first time it happens baby"

Or like Vasc would say;

"I swear this is the first time baby"

What is it to understand about sex? Oh, except that you can make someone / be made pregnant. Other than that i see no moral dilemmas.

Well, taking away the risk of diseases and the whole love issue, connection between people, there's always the fact that you need to understand the reproduction issue. Sex is, every time, potential 18 years away from your life taking care of another. Every single time, every prod, with or without condom, there's a possibility.

If that's a "non issue" to understand, then i guess a 9 year old is ready.

If you can answer why underage sex is wrong, then you can understand why a low IQ might be an issue too.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
i still dont understand it mostly when it happens im like "woop woop woop woop oh...."

With actualy woops?

Me and my friends used to talk about how funny it would be to yell weird things while you are having sex. Like if right before you were about to finish you screamed "FALLAFFEL! FALLAAAAFELLLL!!!!!!!

Or maybe like made the caverly charge noise?

Always thought it would be funny...too afraid of losing my sex privileges to actually try tho :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
With actualy woops?

Me and my friends used to talk about how funny it would be to yell weird things while you are having sex. Like if right before you were about to finish you screamed "FALLAFFEL! FALLAAAAFELLLL!!!!!!!

Or maybe like made the caverly charge noise?

Always thought it would be funny...too afraid of losing my sex privileges to actually try tho :(

yeah men think about making stupid sound effects, women think about the shopping list and concentrate on giving a passable performance at enjoying bad sex.

...just so as you know ^^

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You know this brings up a bone of contention that I have always had. And this is by no mean an attack on you EZ, so much as an attack on females in general. At least the females I have talked to, read about and seen on tv/movies. Maybe it's and exaggeration, but I have definitely met plenty in personal experience that this counts for too. Anyways vain attempt at being more innocuous aside my point is this.....Why is it a mans responsibility for a woman to enjoy herself? Why are so many men crap in bed, yet women are never said to be?

Why is it in a world full of women who have rightly stood up and stood against sexism and stereotyping, that it is still assumed that if sex is bad, it's most likely the mans fault? I feel like I'm not articulating myself well here. In simple terms, god helps those who help themselves. I get mine, you get yours. You rightly want control over every part of your life? Sure, but if so don't lay some archaic responsibility on my shoulders that if you didn't enjoy yourself it's all my fault. Now I'm comfortable enough with my own masculinity and libido to shrug off any assertions here that I'm annoyed about this subject because I'm crap in bed. Honestly anyone thinking that on here is never really going to bother me. However it has always genuinely bothered me that in a world where we are all equals, the responsibility for something so integral to not only how we form relationships, but to our very survival as a species, has become something that the male is solely culpable for?

I'm struggling to draw comparisons here because honestly sex and sexuality is something that is almost incomparable to everything else. Suffice to say it grinds my gears.

/rant off :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Probably has to do with women not having to keep it up and men having a clearer measuring tool* :D

Basically; women can't fail at sex and men don't care as long as there's an end result.

*Unless you're dating "women" like some of the peeps in here.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
But if a women isn't arroused in the bedroom, he is doing something wrong, he is crap in bed.

If a man isn't performing, HE can't keep it up. See where the blame falls there most of the time?

Totally backward.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, but let's say you can't fail at football.

Let's say that in every game, you WILL score, no matter what.

After this had been going on for agess, do you think people are more eager to blame you, or others, for a crap game?

That's right.

Women can't fail at sex, so they don't get blamed :p

They essentially don't need a performance, so the first logical step is to expect that the performance side is the problem.

Oh and, inc macho alphamale units who claim there are crappy women etc ;)

Angrist

Part of the furniture
But if a women isn't arroused in the bedroom, he is doing something wrong, he is crap in bed.

If a man isn't performing, HE can't keep it up. See where the blame falls there most of the time?

Totally backward.

Same goes for size.

The penis size is always a talking point, no1 ever talks about the size of the Vagina which varies just as much. :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Here's something interesting that I have tried. When a female friend (or male that applies to here too) that a partner was crap in bed, ask them why?

I've yet to get an answer more thoughtful than "he just wasn't any good"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why are so many men crap in bed, yet women are never said to be?

In my experience the *vast* majority of women are shockingly shit in bed. Shockingly. So much so that I can imagine that many men have never really had sex with a woman who's great.

I daresay it's the same for men - but then, if you go about saying women are shit in bed you'll never get any. It's different for women tho. Men'll still fuck 'em whatever they say.

Sounds sexist but I can't help that... :(

Edit:
Women can't fail at sex, so they don't get blamed :p

Women can and do fail at sex. Yes, I've still shot a wad at the end of it, but if that's all you're measuring them against then sex must be *really* shit...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Told you the oorah alpha males would pop up :p

Women can and do fail at sex. Yes, I've still shot a wad at the end of it, but if that's all you're measuring them against then sex must be *really* shit...

Can't fail in the same sense that men can, never, ever.

The act of sex can be described as "hump hump squirt", that's it, unless you want to get into sentiments and feelings. Women can't fail at that.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Wouldnt the total non-presence of moisture describe the feminine failure to sex?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wouldnt the total non-presence of moisture describe the feminine failure to sex?

That's usually a biological problem, much like nerve damage on a man, or blue eyes :p

Some just don't lube up, or it's lacking.

But in a sex pov,guess that could count, though it's rather easily fixed with no need for medical assistance. Not to mention if it is a problem, it would be pre-countered. Men not getting it up can't, in many(not all) cases be seen in advance.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The act of sex can be described as "hump hump squirt", that's it, unless you want to get into sentiments and feelings.

Predicted this. Already answered it:

Yes, I've still shot a wad at the end of it, but if that's all you're measuring them against then sex must be *really* shit...

So yes. If orgasm is all that sex is about then women can hardly fail.

But it's not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They can't fail at the act, men can. That's what i said, that's what you disputed. You fail, get over it ;)

Women at worst can be terrible/horrible/awful/bad/whatnot at sex, men can fail at it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Told you the oorah alpha males would pop up :p

Can't fail in the same sense that men can, never, ever.

The act of sex can be described as "hump hump squirt", that's it, unless you want to get into sentiments and feelings. Women can't fail at that.

Thus showing you don't have a fucking clue.

That's usually a biological problem, much like nerve damage on a man, or blue eyes :p

Some just don't lube up, or it's lacking.

But in a sex pov,guess that could count, though it's rather easily fixed with no need for medical assistance. Not to mention if it is a problem, it would be pre-countered. Men not getting it up can't, in many(not all) cases be seen in advance.

And again. Clueless. Maybe you should let the grownups who've actually had sex lead this one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They can't fail at the act, men can. That's what i said, that's what you disputed. You fail, get over it ;)

Women at worst can be terrible/horrible/awful/bad/whatnot at sex, men can fail at it.

Being shit IS failing.

I've had better wanks than sex with some women. And, as has been said, then repeated to you, and now is about to be repeated again - the point of sex isn't blowing a load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom