"Malmö win for topless Swedish bathers "

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, like i want to run around with a permanent boner. :lol:If there are any hot chicks that is. And if its Malmö, there IS!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wonder if they'll complain when the inevitable "man reaction" happens.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
i wonder if they have CCTV or something there, and there's an accident and someone wants to see the footage of it to claim compensation. and all they see is the camera zoomed in on a big pair of titties :p

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie

Exactly. They want to be able to show their boobs to everyone but when a man looks they call him a sexist whos objectifying them.

Sweden is a sad example of what modern social liberalism does. It truly is a dying nation.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Exactly. They want to be able to show their boobs to everyone but when a man looks they call him a sexist whos objectifying them.

Sweden is a sad example of what modern social liberalism does. It truly is a dying nation.

What the fuck do you know about sweden you fucking retard?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
What the fuck do you know about sweden you fucking retard?

That its a shit hole controlled by feminist lesbians?

Thanks for the constructive criticism. :p You really made yourself look good there.

CorNokZ

Clearly, once again, you show your ignorance and how little you actually know about anything..

I don't care how I look on the internet, I just cba to listen to your load of bullshit everytime you log on FHOT

First off you said that you'd be going there for your holiday and now it's 'a shit hole controlled by feminist lesbians'?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to visit malmö because i like seeing swedish boobs. I would not want to live in Sweden though, because its being destroyed piece by piece every day.

Anyways, lets get back on topic shall we: I really want to hear if people actually support this.

CorNokZ

Destroyed how exactly? By the topless women, who you claim, to be lesbians?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mmmmmmmm topless lesbians *drools*

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well its the truth, sweden do suck. same goes for denmark, and most other countries on this god-forsaken planet.

Zenith

Part of the furniture

Um, what?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
OMG boobs in public? Sweden is on its death bed! It's too late to save them! It's all over!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH

That's alright there will be plenty of cures for the man reaction - all we have to do is take eyes off the girls and look at the topless 89-year olds! :(

Radio show here in Gothenburg is now rallying people to fight for men's rights to bathe with bare lower bodies. :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
danish beaches ftw

Topl_s_p__Bellevue_355464d.jpg

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I smell a greasy guy in the bush over there with a tele-lense. Is that you Olga?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Suprised you're still here Cokenoze, don't know how you can deal with the mentalists here anymore :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom