Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Female

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Five stories up in a car park.

car-park_1626460c.jpg

No cheating by reading the telegraph article before voting!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...through-wall-of-car-parks-seventh-storey.html

BBC News - Mystery of dangling US vehicle

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sorry to all the Women on here but FEMALE!! :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Male, by the very nature of the way you're asking this question... ;)

People in general do daft things. A few years ago, an old guy living in our cul-de-sac tried to reverse out of his garage but got his foot stuck on the accelerator. He narrowly missed several cars parked down the road, then shot straight across the main road and into someones front living room. There is absolutely no way he should have been driving... seriously, the guy was barely with it before the accident.

Most young people, male or female would just tap a brick wall if making a mistake and correct it before going straight through like that, not smash through it with that kind of gusto.

As a result of this, I'll say male, probably old and probably should have had his driving licencee taken away a while ago.

edit:
lmao, I win by all accounts! :D

I wonder if he'll face prosecution...

I also wonder if the same thing had of happened to a younger driver, would they have faced prosecution...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not a female car tha, so male and female drivers tend to be more careful :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You trickster ECA

You should have put an OAP option in the poll

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
erm that car's rear looks in surprisingly good shape for something that just punched through a brick wall o0

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Silly old **** will probably try to sue Mercedes now...:twak:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I voted woman, simply because there wasn't a photoshopped option :)

Athan

Resident Freddy
erm that car's rear looks in surprisingly good shape for something that just punched through a brick wall o0

Agreed. Perhaps the impact speed being just high enough to cause cracking in the wall followed by foot still on the accelerator to push through ? Key thing being that impact speed probably being well below the design limit of the rear bumper.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
are they made of futuristic shape regaining memory nanoplastic or metal like other cars?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's probably a really badly made wall...but yes the Merc doesn't look too bad at all. I reckon the "plastic" bumper has some major cracks though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Male because a woman wouldn't get that car.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
look again, I'm not sure it is a brick wall. I read about this on another forum and people were saying in America they like to build things out of wood panels and then make it look like brick. And anything they do build out of brick is usually of poor quality.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
it looks hollow if you look at the edges on the right hand side reckon dave has got it spot on

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nah - it's them damned Polish bricklayers again :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
look again, I'm not sure it is a brick wall. I read about this on another forum and people were saying in America they like to build things out of wood panels and then make it look like brick. And anything they do build out of brick is usually of poor quality.

If you read the article it says that cars bellow were damaged by falling bricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom