Makketh SB Movie

Shadowss

Banned
MAKKETH I LOVE YOU!

but how do i get to download this file im all confused LOL!

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
I love you too Shadowss, when you dont kill me :p

Well..
scroll down and click on "free" button, then enter the letters in the box below at the next site and click "Download with ..."

;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sorry mate but lots of the footage there isnt really worthy to put in a movie, like zerging down solos with a duo etc... quality is quite bad as well and you seem to lag a lot

Anyways, cheers for the effort :)

Shadowss

Banned
I LOVE U MAKKETH!!!

GET A BB HIGHER RR AND FRAPS OR SUMMIN... GOOD START!! GET RR 9 AND SHOW U PWNING EVERYTHING =D CMon i love u man :( AND AND IN ONE CLIP IT SHOWS ME SPAMMING /gu:):)

CAPS LOCK FTW

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know why i lag like hell. Sometimes my game also just crashes the computer. But i got all the specifications for playing it in high resolution. (Think i need a new computer :p)
And its pretty hard to find a good fight nowadays. You see some in the Weird chapter. Every time i get either jumped or someone adds, or help in some way.

But i will make a new one soon. As soon as Mids get a keep that is worth having :p

Ooh shadowss i love you too :worthy: ^^
Haven't seen you spamming the guild in any clip, but could be, could be ;)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
he allways spam in /as....and in /gu...:p

PS : the /as spam goes for both realms :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Nice attempt for a first vid :>

A few things that people have mentioned, you don't need some of that footage in there where you PA casters down (a few is ok :)), I would get gamecam 1.4 as 1.3 was a bit buggy I think and crashed daoc sometimes.

I didn't see a spec page anywhere I think.

Soon you will learn to swap weapons to re-apply more poisons/dots on your targets to make them die quicker.

I would have left out the song with the line "....f*ck" over and over in it simply to make the vid more "family-friendly" but that is your choice :)

And I would maybe collect more footage so that you have nice 1on1 fights and fights maybe against 2 opponents.

Get your ML9 for poisonspike and mezz poison and Champ Levels asap and a Greater Healing Myth is very nice indeed and once you get to about rr6+, the shadowblade begins to shine :>

Hopefully they will fix vanish soon because that isn't making SB's lives any easier, and sometimes be a little more patient on your choice of targets so that you have a chance of getting away - but in this patch - you will find that really hard because of all the bastard archers :(

Anyway - keep up the good work, I expect good things from the second vid :> I record in 800x600 in gamecam and it works pretty well.

And thanks for the mention at the end of the film :p

I would suggest you look at some vids on my filefront site or on Ciliviel's site for what I think are the best SB vids I have seen and after watching mastery of ladders and die in vain, you realise that some people just have skills that are simply amazing.

Illusb Profile, Illusb Details - FileFront.com
Shadowblades Profile, Shadowblades Details - FileFront.com

NB. Looks like Ciliviel has removed Mastery of Ladders which I think is his best movie ever :( Last time I uploaded it he asked me to remove it, but he had it on his site for quite a while so maybe he will be ok about it when I upload it next time :>

Oli - Illu

Shadowss

Banned
you're from Denmark anyway aint ya? probs different there ... U NEVA KNOW MAYTE..

u wnna come to mine for just pizza then?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
HEY Mini....didnt u forgett something.....:worthy:

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the nice answer Illu :D..
I will throw in a spec page for my next ;) but atm im working hard to get ML9 and CL 10. Finally found myself a temp :D.. which im too working hard to get money to.
When im finished with all my hard work, ill throw in a Makketh SB movie Two. (Hopefully by then, the bowmen patch has been nerfed to oblivion, or ill have to throw in the title "The exctinc race of melee stealthers") ;)

I will study the movies with notebook and open mind

Pelam

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Makketh mate - well done and good effort.

Don't listen to everyone on here - too many anal arseholes around - it's no surprise to me that the game is dying here - not enough supportive players just a bunch of saddos fucking the game up.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Makketh mate - well done and good effort.

Don't listen to everyone on here - too many anal arseholes around - it's no surprise to me that the game is dying here - not enough supportive players just a bunch of saddos fucking the game up.

Dont think anyone posted any flame or abusive post on this thread tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom