Making Money.

Ekadeath

Fledgling Freddie
Good day folks, i've recently come across a bit of a problem in DAoC. Making moolah.
I've got a 50 reaver and access to a level 46 buff bot and possibly access to a 50 servant necro. I've also got 2 plat to my name. I've got all the artis I want and have asked around for the prices of sc'ing some armour. The price i've been given is around 20 plat on average.
Me and two friends tried farming immo rings for a while but didn't get a single one for three days of solid farming.
The only way of farming money reliably I know of is doing TDs over and over again, but to be quite honest, i'd rather loose a nut then step one foot in that place again.
So, is there any way of making a nice amount of money that isn't mind numbingly boring? I'm not the biggest fan of PVE.
All are ml0 as I still need to do the group stages of ml 1, 2 and 4.

Thanks.

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
Ekadeath said:
Good day folks, i've recently come across a bit of a problem in DAoC. Making moolah.
I've got a 50 reaver and access to a level 46 buff bot and possibly access to a 50 servant necro. I've also got 2 plat to my name. I've got all the artis I want and have asked around for the prices of sc'ing some armour. The price i've been given is around 20 plat on average.
Me and two friends tried farming immo rings for a while but didn't get a single one for three days of solid farming.
The only way of farming money reliably I know of is doing TDs over and over again, but to be quite honest, i'd rather loose a nut then step one foot in that place again.
So, is there any way of making a nice amount of money that isn't mind numbingly boring? I'm not the biggest fan of PVE.
All are ml0 as I still need to do the group stages of ml 1, 2 and 4.

Thanks.

aurulite farming? should get yer bb some nice xp aswell then.. or maybe some semi-easy scrolls to farm?

Ekadeath

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, forgot to mention my buff bot account hasn't got cata on.

Tilda

either farm toa for scrolls you can sell. (Reaver + bb vs cyclopses = nice scrolls) or do master levels. If you can run 2 charachters on a raid and play them both, thats two rolls + rog loot you get, add in a few clerics and ice wizards to make a decent farming group and its easily possible just to make 2p per raid just in drops + boc's, add in lottoed drops you win and its easy :)

Tild

edit, also, 20p is a ripoff for SC alone. If you have the armour and just need gems making and imbuing, cost price is rarly above 5p and even then most scers will only charge a few p above cost just for the time they spend getting all the 99/98 qual gems.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
edit, also, 20p is a ripoff for SC alone. If you have the armour and just need gems making and imbuing, cost price is rarly above 5p and even then most scers will only charge a few p above cost just for the time they spend getting all the 99/98 qual gems.

Depending on the spellcrafter, 300g-1p per piece is pretty usual in the cluster on albion at the moment.

Cost of armour varies, you can usually get a good deal on 99%, but MP's are expensive. I've not made one in months, as I really can't face the hours it takes, I'd rather have fun.

Darzil

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
how i found moneys for my reaver temp
first: u need fop cleric 50 echance best choice and a good templated necro
second: where to farm ?
Darkspire not one two or 3 bosses inside there waiting for some farm but 7 bosses they always drop something and bracers/rings worth quite much and u will almost get something that worth per run

i farmed loads of bracers made lots of money
i sold em if i remeber right for 10p 10p 7p and 15p some bracers :)

ps: i logged on cata the other day with an acc that didnt have catacombs but dunno if u can enter cata zone ;x

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
farm toa scrolls.. earned 250p over 4 days when i rolled mid @ pryd.. but thats a while ago, before glastonbury.. all about luck and patience tho.. did it with SM and Shammy..

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Its harder these days with the scrolls selling for not as much, tbh though you can do the scroll thing. What ya should do is find an arti raid and farm loads of popular books for it then whack them on when the raid finishes :p other than that just try get in to Levi/ Kraken raids etc

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'd go with darkspire..

Get 7 people, go farm it a bit.. if you get a fun group then it's not anywhere near as boring as farming stuff solo is.

Also start attending ML raids, 1 lucky roll and your set + you get your chars ML'ed for free!

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what is the equivalent of TG in alb but in mids it s still one of the best spot to farm.. respec stones goes for 3p in a run you can get 5 of them. besids rings and some armor parts are still very demanded by players;

not counting the gold that some mopbs drop (some skellies drop around 100g or somthing ... nice when u have to clear the way with 15 of them in te middle :) )

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hanza said:
dunno what is the equivalent of TG in alb but in mids it s still one of the best spot to farm.. respec stones goes for 3p in a run you can get 5 of them. besids rings and some armor parts are still very demanded by players;

not counting the gold that some mopbs drop (some skellies drop around 100g or somthing ... nice when u have to clear the way with 15 of them in te middle :) )

Mid = TG
Alb = Caer Sidi
Hib = Galladoria

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Suggest you wait til 1.84. MPs are alot easier to get then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom