Making a call to all FS groups in galla

X

xfear

PM me when u can, I need to speak with u all, it isnt nothing bad, its a very good idea I have for u, trust me, u must PM me in the game, couse u will like, what I will tell u, so if u are a Focus puller in galladoria, or u can do it, and wanna help, PM me in the game, lets make some coordination, and give to hibernia more vests/hauberts, end regen 3 neckies, so PM me as soon as u read this xD

ty :)

X

xfear

yeh tyla had this idea posted here before, although i though about it, without posting it here, and it isnt what u are thinking tzee, u'll see what the FS groups will do ^^, it isnt what u are thinking about, and its not the same that tyka wrote here, but it is on that way

O

old.Tzeentch

i've not posted my idea here, and not discussed it with tyka before ;p
but using brains = good imo :]

A

azshara

scottish brains 4 the lose :( :( :( :( :(

still leik your kilt xD

X

xfear

ahh tzee did u have a similar idea ? T_T , we can do it together if u want, in other way, it will too much work for me :pP , im planing on a 2 hours FE raid, with all bosses avaible the next sunday , and u'll see what the FS groups will do, and they will luv do it, couse they will win a lot xD

X

xfear

only got 3 focus pullers, i need more :p , and pliz, trust me, u'll be very interested on this thing, if u are, or can focus pull in galladoria, and wanna help and take very good beneficts for this, PM me in the game, u only will have to work during 1 hour, and u will have very good beneficts

S

shadybrack

i contacted u last nite u neva replied !!!!

X

xfear

xDD , Tyka said : that we could do a FE raid, afte a normal day, where the focus pullers farm all mobs , the only thing that this idea has, and mine has, is that focus pullers will help me in the raid, but not in the way that tyka thought when he wrote that post

xDDDDD

and like i always say, im sorry for my bad english :p, i had only studied it in the school , no more :p

E

enli

now maybe stupid question
if focuspullers clean galla for ya, will the items they get be lottod or not?

it's not important to me :) u kno what i want ^^

X

xfear

we will have all bosses avaible dont worry xD, soz if i dont tell more tdetails, but i want tog et all focus pullers i can, and have a talk with them, before telling what i have planned, i hope u understand it

C

censi

dooh I thought you had found my secret route to the FE ;)

O

old.Mirandalia

I can focus pull too, contact me if you need meh...

X

xfear

Originally posted by old.Mirandalia
I can focus pull too, contact me if you need meh...

with u it makes 9 focus puller , could be good, if all wanna help , ill make a CG today, or tomorrow and speak with all of u in the CG at same time, after that talk, ill put here my idea, and ill make a call to all GGs for the 2 hour FE raid

P

PJS

I have a 50 mana spec chanter (Wolveryne) and a lvl 49 nurt/reg spec druid bot so I can probably help :p. I can do lvl 75 mobs with a bards help.

Users who are viewing this thread