Makeing Set RvR Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
I am now makeing a set RvR group need 7 people those will join and start in Devils Paradise(just me in was made for a set group) for an opted RVR group to run few nights a week on set times.
The days for RVR have not been decided yet we can make them up areselfs to suit everyone. We will of course RVR all the other nights aswell, If all the group is online. But these few days are the minimum of what you have to be online. The time wont be to early hrs of the morning as im a student etc and cant do it as many other ppl cant.

At the moment we have 7 spots left to fill:
- 2X Healer(Soj) - (Pac / Mend) (44 pac 31 Mend) - (Aug / Mend) (44 Aug 31 mend)
- Shaman(Perf) - (Aug / Cave)
- Supp Spiritmaster(Convoker)
- Supp Bonedancer(Convoker) - Will have to go TWF 3 / BAOD Etc.
- Berzerker(Bane)
- Skald 50 Battlesongs(soj) - SoS etc
- Warlock(Bane) - Me

Spots already filled are: Warlock(me).

Must be fully toaed or 95% complete apart from a 1 or 2 hard artis etc.
Any rr and any ML for the mo but must respec to that ml later but ofc higher ml and rr the better. Aug healer spec not fully confirmed yet so no worrys atm.
As posted above, if you are interested in this the character used will join the guild.

To contact me, preferrably add me to msn or email but its still ok to respond to this thread or PM me. You can contact me on MSN (samstevens12@hotmail.com) or via email (sastevens666666@btinternet.com).

Cheers

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You know, I would of joined with my shaman but you insulted my GM on MSN :/

And WoV have a RvR group running now :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Starwind said:
Whats this WE stuff all about. ?

What a Royal Pipe End.
And would I explain anything to a nub like you? mind your own buisness befor your bannd.

Overdriven said:
You know, I would of joined with my shaman but you insulted my GM on MSN :/

And WoV have a RvR group running now :)
And this post is any use because?

Ucallme

Banned
I know someone that might be interested in your Opted RvR group.

Name is Ond, you know the boss in Spindel

Amphrax

Ucallme

Banned
Quote:
BigBlackClock said:
Can You Ebay Again?.

GimmlyTheDorf said:
erm what?.

I think that was meant for me.

I dont even know why he was saying it also.

We were talking in game, he saw that i got pwned by Aoln in the video and told me that i was a noob and i should get some skills.

If any of you watched Aoln's film, hes a very good player and after he slammed me shot me, then FZ and shot me more ofc i had no chance.

after he called me a noob and get some skills i told him to FO. Also i said i'd like to see him fight Aoln.

Amphrax

Funkybunny

Banned
i predict...

this thread will be atleast 5 pages long.. and none of the posts will be good and constructive

gimmly.. is the warlcok in epic armour also? ^^

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Funkybunny said:
i predict...

this thread will be atleast 5 pages long.. and none of the posts will be good and constructive

gimmly.. is the warlcok in epic armour also? ^^
Im not actually im nerly fully toaed. And is that post constructive or you just spamming utter shit as you do on most posts?. Yes most ppl dont realy have a life and just try and spam and insult me in my posts but I realy dont give a shit tbh I just rather get them bannd for flameing.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
ppls semes to "not like you" Gimmly, but keep trying you might get that grp of yours up soon. Who knows.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I just rather get them bannd for flameing.
Good luck with that :>

(I'm helping funkybunny's prediction xD)

Funkybunny

Banned
hey guys! dont spam or ill call the admin on you! and ill get valve to ban you from all servers!!! :p

to make sure this post dont count as "spam"

i would like to apply my lvl 3 viking(soon to be skald) for you group.. im in full studded armour with a orange weapon and a lvl 3 questring witch gives me +1 to body resist.... can i join plz?

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
u can join my grp with that Funky.. I'm impressed.. :4o

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Funkybunny said:
hey guys! dont spam or ill call the admin on you! and ill get valve to ban you from all servers!!! :p

to make sure this post dont count as "spam"

i would like to apply my lvl 3 viking(soon to be skald) for you group.. im in full studded armour with a orange weapon and a lvl 3 questring witch gives me +1 to body resist.... can i join plz?
Im talking about the flameing and looks like you do alot of ballshit posts on cam too as they seem to flame u every post.

Funkybunny

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Im talking about the flameing and looks like you do alot of ballshit posts on cam too as they seem to flame u every post.
well tbh im just spamming here while im waiting on wow-servers coming back up... atleast in wow you dont get flashed by metal-lookin epic armour :)

naah tbh i love you gimmly... youre hardcore :) stay in there m8 :) ^^

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Why does the skald have to be 50 battlesongs? So he can gimp his meleedamage even more then usual?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Why does the skald have to be 50 battlesongs? So he can gimp his meleedamage even more then usual?

way to on topic that reply imo :<

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Overdriven said:
<3

Aye, actually... I can join with level 16 valk if you want :)
Someone else said that m8 its like old now try and think of your own insult o.0.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Starwind said:
Whats this WE stuff all about. ?

What a Royal Pipe End.

No name calling..........

I have about a - 50% tolerance level atm....

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Dont understand why ya all insult and QQ at Gimmly, he's trying to make a set grp and all of you act like twats, good luck, can I join with my 17 alt, why this why that.. etc.

You all act like bulling kids :(

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
tribute said:
Dont understand why ya all insult and QQ at Gimmly, he's trying to make a set grp and all of you act like twats, good luck, can I join with my 17 alt, why this why that.. etc.

You all act like bulling kids :(
Na lol once one insults me they all try to grow there e-penis i.e Overdriven his insults are just bad as hell. Theyve ruined the post now anyway whos going to want to join after reading all that ballocks and spam.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Insulting you dont lead to incresed e-penis growth, its just to common that ppl make fun of you so no gain doing that. And tbh u shuold see why ppl dont wanna join ur rvr group :kissit:

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz said:
And tbh u shuold see why ppl dont wanna join ur rvr group :kissit:
I wouldnt wanne join your group either, must suck being in grp with you.. poor sods.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Kedoz said:
Insulting you dont lead to incresed e-penis growth, its just to common that ppl make fun of you so no gain doing that. And tbh u shuold see why ppl dont wanna join ur rvr group :kissit:
Yes that is pretty funny ive never spoken to you or meet you yet you know so much about me and im such a bad person :). Its just my rep thats all ive never spoken to you you dont know me how can you insult me then?. And most ppl that insult me here do it for there e-penis oh look ive insulted gimmly arnt I da best middy.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Stop the flaiming guys and be happy atleast hes trying to do a good thing.
Dont know gimly never spoked to him so i wount judge him either.
Gl gimmly whit group etc go pwnzor some hiblets

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly you know what people think of you. It would have been far better to make a fake alias and look for people. I could have bothered to try a group. Sadly I don't play anymore, I might be back if the action gets better after the clustering of the English servers are done.

I dunno what half the quotes here are about but frankly I don't think I want to know. :worthy:

Oh hi Deebs! :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Good Luck with it Gimmly :)

From all my experiences on raids with Gimmly and talking to him, he is a fairly nice guy, hope that people soon will stop hunting him for previously mistakes he has made, because I think it is a long time ago he last did anything that anyone should be pissed off about, really...

Still people seem to think they are cool when trying to ruin this for him, unfortunatly I dont have any of the chars for the group (Im bad at MLs, ML4 being my highest :p), else I wouldnt have minded joining anytime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom