Make me an avatar!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right because I am basically lazy and don't have an image editor (apart from paint bleh) installed, and no access to my old HD currently I need a new avatar.

I would prefer an a-team / knight rider themed one, but don't mind if someone makes an amazing one that isnt.

So all you artistic types with copies of photoshop and far too much time on your hands, make me teh avatar!

please.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
knightrider.gif

Whipped

Part of the furniture
It's a bit plain init? Then again, I can't be assed to do one, so I'll shut up.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
That's more like it Dys, the 2nd and 5th ones are excellent.

*Gives pat on back* ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
what about?

ch3tav2p.gif

Did take me a little while to make, but im sure it would suit you A-OK!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
what about?

Did take me a little while to make, but im sure it would suit you A-OK!
Hmm, that looks strangely familar ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Hashmonster said:
*orders knight rider on dvd*
I was going to pick this one up in HMV yesterday. Hasn't got the best 2 parter on it (The one with the truck that kills KITT), but some good ones there.

Hashmonster

Fledgling Freddie
Whipped said:
I was going to pick this one up in HMV yesterday. Hasn't got the best 2 parter on it (The one with the truck that kills KITT), but some good ones there.

damn u! i was trying to cut back on ordering dvd's! :/

That one of the kitt morphing into some big ass thing - did that ever actually happen?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I believe that was the 2 parter I was refering to. KITT gets crushed by a big truck in part one and gets rebuilt in part two. So he may morph in that one. Of course, it could be from Knight Rider 2000 or something as well.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bloody hell, nice finds dys :)

Unforunetly, I have no imgae editor and those files are too big to be used as avatars. 80* 80 pixels and no larger than 19.5k

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ch3tan said:
Bloody hell, nice finds dys :)

Unforunetly, I have no imgae editor and those files are too big to be used as avatars. 80* 80 pixels and no larger than 19.5k

I dont have a gif editor so here is the other one shrunk to 80*80

kr.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cheers dys, will use it...Till I find a way to get an animated a-team one featuring Hasselhoff that is! Mwhahahahaha

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Problem isn't realy shrinking them down to a required size in pixels, The problem starts when you try to get them under 20k and keep a quality that doesn't make you put specs on to see what it is.

knightrider6.gif

Reduced to 80x80 but sill over 200k.

knightrider6a.gif

Played about with size and qual, but left frame count alone. And this is what your left with. Not much to look at, But under 20k

atmdh.gif

edit:added gifs and image

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've tried making those knight rider avatars manageable for this board, but without losing all the colour information, and making it a max of about 65 pixels square, its pretty much impossible. I even tried removing every other frame, theres just too much for 19k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom