Make 50mil isk in a day!!!

S

Slug

Ok heres my seceret, theres a downside though, you will actually be hated by everyone, and you willl have to join some pirate corp in the middle of nowhere afterwards.

Ok heres the seceret, join a huge corp, one with a massive member count, gain their trust and get access to their hanger, when you do, shipp all of the corp hanger to your hanger and leave the corp, and then you can refine it all for tens of millions :)

thats how i made 50mil in a day

S

SilverHood

You're not going to be popular at all after doing that

hopefully you'll get away with it :D

F

Faeldawn

Your BW nick is a very apt one Slug :)

Nasty fellow :great:

F

Fafnir

I think its just really sad, and you prolly deleted that char after you transfered the cash to another one.

H

HDY|-DarkHawk

Problem is Mr. Slug you were going to try to do this to the corp i'm in, but we were given the tip off already. Though even if you did get in, you would never have access to the corp wallet.

Needless to say though, you're just a common thief in the world of Eve and a bad one at that. Its only a pitty there isnt harsh laws when it comes to theft in eve or you'd be certainly in a bad spot.

S

Slug

Im a bad theif? Who made 50Mil isk in a day eh?

So Whats your corp?

hadean?

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by HDY|-DarkHawk
Its only a pitty there isnt harsh laws when it comes to theft in eve or you'd be certainly in a bad spot.

But there is.. it's called repetitive podding ;)

However I doff my hat to Slug.. Played sir.. played. Just be prepared for a :twak: if you try it again though. If you didn't delete your char then you have my respect.. but if you did.. then it was just a bit crappy, if peeps want to rip corps off then the least they could do is actually stick around to pay the price of their actions later.

O

Old Nicodemus

Good man :)

I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for you then :p

Users who are viewing this thread