majii

Status
Not open for further replies.

amgad11

Fledgling Freddie
If maji weren't banned from FH he'd tell you that I released before you could spam more than 3 emotes, so he is still winning xD.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
well i did wave , then /rude ... he missed the other 17 :flame:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
the post made by ronso isnt actual ronso , was myself back on the computer i had originaly used and he must have log himself onto it too clear up the confusin above of there was any :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Maji r0x, #1 SB (lwrp only though)!!!!!!!!!

Bring back the killer shark

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
shouldnt he be whinin cous he ZF some hib from boat and the hib (mastade) killed him lol :clap:

and make post on FH about it if i recall lmao :D

amgad11

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
shouldnt he be whinin cous he ZF some hib from boat and the hib (mastade) killed him lol :clap:

and make post on FH about it if i recall lmao :D

Welcome to 1.70

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, maj(whatever he is called) is one of the lamest sb's out there atm, runs at every turn. i'd go one stage further and say he is even worse than robelsb..

amgad11

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
LOL, maj(whatever he is called) is one of the lamest sb's out there atm, runs at every turn. i'd go one stage further and say he is even worse than robelsb..

Don't you like it when he runs from your 3man+ group?

Grow a braincell retard.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
amgad11 said:
Don't you like it when he runs from your 3man+ group?

Grow a braincell retard.

Hmm, 4 of us actually, but when he ran he ran from me, i was alone so sorry mate. maybe when u and him have pillow talk he actually lie's to make himself manly to you.? i dunno.

Arthur

Banned
Snakester said:
Hmm, 4 of us actually, but when he ran he ran from me, i was alone so sorry mate. maybe when u and him have pillow talk he actually lie's to make himself manly to you.? i dunno.

why don't u quit whining, if your grped with 3 other scouts you have no cause to whine at others.

amgad11

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:

He can always duel you to show you how completely and utterly wank you are.

Jilson.

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing Elajt recently, hence why he's been so shit. I hae respect for Majii have enjoyed our fights :) :wub:

amgad11

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh he fights a rr11 infil 1 vs 1 without getting the urge to use malice charge.

He only ever solo's on his sb unless circumstances are unbearable and you often group with 3 scouts and you have the sheer ordasity to call him lame? oh really?

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Arthur said:
why don't u quit whining, if your grped with 3 other scouts you have no cause to whine at others.

read my post dipshit, i was alone when he ran. i do sometimes wonder. (Full Stop)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
amgad11 said:
He can always duel you to show you how completely and utterly wank you are.

only two type's of people in this world, wanker's and liar's, iv'e been wanking since the age of 12, when u hit 12 hope u start.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
read my post dipshit, i was alone when he ran. i do sometimes wonder. (Full Stop)

lol who r u to call dip shit .. if majiii has seen u with ur stealth zerg then maybe he thought u had them again ???? ... damn r ppl rly that dumb these days ?!?!?!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
amgad11 said:
If maji weren't banned from FH he'd tell you that I released before you could spam more than 3 emotes, so he is still winning xD.

but he is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom