Majestic Will NERFED!

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Well for once I'm glad to see a big nerf.

Majestic Will was supposed to reduce a targets magic resistace by 5% per level, but it was broken and was removing a hell of a lot more. People were killing Legion in 30 seconds with it.

Well they've fixed it, so it not does exactly what it says on the tin!

Nice work Mythic, these epic mobs are supposed to be a challenge.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but ML encounters will be a lot harder now apparantly.. would have been nice to use MW to get a few MLs before this fix.. wonder if GOA will patch this straight away or wait? Hmmm.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
They'll need atleast 5 years to translate so i think we're safe for a while :D

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Good fix

I agree, good fix, from what I have read, it was getting silly. Hopefully GOA will plan to patch quickly to 1.68 (can't be a lot of translation involved, if it's mostly nerfs and bug fixes, I hope).

Wonder if Mythic will ever do anything to make casters more useful in raids though. Or should we all go reroll half ogre crush mercs (like everyone else)?

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Linnet said:
... Or should we all go reroll half ogre crush mercs (like everyone else)?

Kinda hard, when you play Midgard :(

Glad of the change, though - would be stupid to have so many "epic" items and respec stones kicking around.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
Yeah but ML encounters will be a lot harder now apparantly.. would have been nice to use MW to get a few MLs before this fix.. wonder if GOA will patch this straight away or wait? Hmmm.

as long as i can minstrel-duo level 75 mobs with 2 buffed level 60 pets with double ablative twist i dont care :rolleyes:

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Now all they need to do is make normal casters (not utility casters) usful in higher end PvE to compensate, was already a streech to expect casters to spend 40 realm ability points (RR5) to be of use in the highest end PvE.

If tanks can melee say.... the alb dragon for 30 damage a hit and land styles, no reason y casters shouldnt beable to land spells for the same damage or just alittle more. more ppl for higher tohit is just pathetic when casters are involved, need 50+ ppl just to land a spell.

Ah well this change will save me respecing out of it, will do it itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom