Maintenance

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Ya cant have ya cake and eat it, if people complain about things they're going to fix them. Kudos to GOA working on a Saturday

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
My washine machine needed fixing, luckily the repair man fixed it on the day he came instead of deciding to spend 5mins a day doing it for the next month heh...:kissit:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Who fucking cares really?
Two hours of non-playing to greatly increase RvR performance?
Yes, some people will complain about anything.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
GOA probably had 2 choices

1) Carry out the maintenance now and have a few people moaning about the downtime.

2) Leave it until Monday and watch their servers fall apart again during a fortress siege over the weekend and be faced with at least few hundred people moaning and threatening to quit the game.

I think they made the right choice.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Saturday morning is ok with me tbh, if the patch was needed that is :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Oh god, people whine about everything now...

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Well i play order so i can't whine about bw or the now kotbs till its nerfed so this is my moan :)

The expected time of the servers being down for was actually very short so okay.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Well i play order so i can't whine about bw or the now kotbs till its nerfed so this is my moan :)

The expected time of the servers being down for was actually very short so okay.

when have the servers ever been down for long amounts?
the last time it went down for a few hours unexpectedly they gave us a free days play.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ya cant have ya cake and eat it, if people complain about things they're going to fix them. Kudos to GOA working on a Saturday

I don't understand ... why would you want a cake if you can't eat it?

You're right about the maintenance though. It's a good thing.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
For the record maintenance hotfix just brought in a new shiny bug for me, the out of sync one! You start running around and can't do anything in scenarios for 1 min, the all of a sudden the game does all yer moves -.-

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Agreed.

Amazing that people will always find something to QQ about even when it is GOA/Mythic doing something right and doing it well....my my, the bastards, how dare they fix the bugs AND deprive me of a few minutes play time, i want it nownownow :p

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
OK, now we can moan because whatever the maintenance or fix for RVR performance was, it needs a lot more work.

Fortress assault, whilst not as bad as the last '20 second delay' lagfest was still laggy as hell (maybe to be expected with 300 or more people in one little space) and still has the problem of only being able to see 20-30 people around you with the rest invisible.

Again, disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom