Main Healers - Pros and Cons?

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, this is an appeal to those of you lucky enough to have been in the closed data.

I'm looking (as always) to be playing healer, has to be my favourite class. What are the main healing classes? The official website is so hard to interpret and such and was wodnering if you guys could shed some light on the "cookie cutter" specs so far and for which classes, both order and destruction.

I'll be in the open beta to try this out but would be looking for a decent idea before I go in so I don't end up rolling the wrong character.

Another healer question, how many do you think will usually be in a group of 6? and what are their secondary offensive spells like?

-Morph

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think there are any cookie cutter builds. As most classes require you to strike a balance to get the most of them. The DoK even requires you to build up soul essence (built by using damaging skills on people) so you can heal.

But I guess the most stereotypical healers are the Runepriest/Zealot, it's really hard to judge for you as you may enjoy building up 'WAAAGH' with the shammy. So you're best off making your own mind up come OB.

To answer your other question in a group of six I'd bring two healers for RvR. Their spells aren't fantastic (healers after all) but you'll never feel like you might as well be healing (with the shammy every 5 heals you reduce your offensive cast times to 0).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom