Maiden in Newcastle

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Just wondering who, if any, is going to see Maiden in Newcastle this weekend. Just wondered who to look out for when Im there :)

for :sex:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, Iron Maiden. I still can't help myself from playing several air instruments throughout the song. Whenever Hallowed be thy name comes on :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww dude you have so gotta were your frankenfurter outfit to that one!! :worthy:

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
id be there if i had money :( guess il have to wait till Early Days 2 tour to see them again

Outlander

Part of the furniture
tell you one thing, standing in front of the stage jumping around for 5 hours then having to drive home for 2 hours makes you le tired!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Saw them at reading in 2005, they didn't play fear of the dark so they can all go to hell! :flame:

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Just seen them in Sheffield, awesome concert. The tank Eddie during the song Iron Maiden at the end is superb, the thing is HUGE!

Bruce said they would be playing old songs from the 80's and 90's in a muddy field sometime in summer 2007. So sounds like Download.

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
Gibbo said:
Just seen them in Sheffield, awesome concert. The tank Eddie during the song Iron Maiden at the end is superb, the thing is HUGE!

Bruce said they would be playing old songs from the 80's and 90's in a muddy field sometime in summer 2007. So sounds like Download.

thatll be the Early Days II tour. Lots of Powerslave/Somewhere In Time/7th Son songs. Il pay so much money to be there.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
HAHA As if I missed a chance to feel up Outlander.

I went there, was a great time.

Trivium were fucking shite (And I like them btw), but that performance was so utterly dire, I went out down the side for a spliff insted.

Maiden on the other hand were utterly amazing.

Unfortunately about half way through for about ~30mins, we had some sweaty wanker behind us jumping onto us and screaming in our ears, he sort of stopped after I thrust my elbow into his belly and told him to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom