[QUESTION] Magnus/Nic a question for ya !!!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Is it realy that bad with staff at ya , i raised 3 diffrents appeals and waited for over 5h without a answer from a CSR , and thats a little to long imo .
Its not a flame or anything like that , but still friggin annoying to have bugged quests and no one that can/does help me , was several others that said the same , they appealed diff bugs (that havent been there before) but got no answer , pls enlighten us about the problem .

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Lucky you, you just waited hours..i waited and still wait days now...actually its a week by now.

Faya

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
i found it pretty fast around release but recently i've ended up just abandoning some appeals about borked PQs that required a reset due to length of time i've had to wait. The last CSR i've spoken to was a pretty cool guy though, dont doubt that.

The only thing i can think of is that they took temp staff on at release to cover demand and have scaled back a bit since.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
how did u report it ?
some stuff i find you get a csr, sometimes you will just get an email saying "ta for reporting it"

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
I recently sent a bug report on a quest, and didn't get any CSR in-game, but got an e-mail (not ingame mail) saying it was a "known issue". Seems appeals work in the same way as the old Right Now system. :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
CSR responses are often an eye-opening experience. Usually they are really good, but occasionally you get one who simply has no people skills and gets rattled and instead of admitting he doesn't know the amswer, makes something semi-plausable up on the spot.

Sent one a few days ago to try and get a gold loot bag from a fort take (my first ever and probably my last) reinstated as the chest could not be targetted. Prior to 1.2 i know many players who have been able to get them reinstated, the day before i sent the ticket a guildmate had his gold bag reinstated (well after 1.2). When i try it im told they no longer reinstate gold bags since 1.2 even when the bag could not be looted or the chest targetted claiming it is my UI and therefore my problem.

When i enquire why they changed their policy i get told that they do not comment on their internal policies. When i ask if they plan on informing players of their rule change i am told to refer to the EULA which i agree too every time i log in and on that note the CSR abruptly logged out.

Today a friend on Azgal tells me he had a gold loot bag from a keep take reinstated last night....

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm quite bad for not responding to CSRs. It could be revenge on their part because of idiots like me.

Which reminds me: apologies to the CSR that contacted me this afternoon. It was right when we were minutes away from having Praag locked by Order and we organised some BO ninja freakery. Fight at Armoury followed by a push versus greater numbers at Martyrs Square. It was rather hectic then I had to log pretty much straight after more hectic BO chicanery at Manor.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
there is a school of thought that says if you appeal something you KNOW isnt right, and get told no, just be polite, say ok.. wait 10 mins, appeal it again, hope for a different csr ;)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
there is a school of thought that says if you appeal something you KNOW isnt right, and get told no, just be polite, say ok.. wait 10 mins, appeal it again, and wait another 5+ h , hope for a different csr ;)

Corrected it for ya ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
iirc you can dispute CSR decisions via the official website. Not sure what you log it under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom