"Magical Mobs XP group" Tuesday Nights

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
lol ok.....can you gimme a reason why though? ....this should be rich :eek:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I need to lvl my Stone of Atlantis. And alts always if we're doing something that requires bots.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cos tlw can't join any of his raids from now on, cos his application got rejected :p

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
cos tlw can't join any of his raids from now on, cos his application got rejected :p
No, I have a problem with some members from TLW, and don't want to be contacted/grouped with them again. Now, if you dont mind please go away this is not the place to discuss this.
Bye.

Funkybunny

Banned
GimpStrole said:
No, I have a problem with some members from TLW, and don't want to be contacted/grouped with them again. Now, if you dont mind please go away this is not the place to discuss this.
Bye.
oh cmon... we wanna hear!!! :clap:

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
Bye.

Removing my application for this group. I seriously misjudged you.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
Bye.

oooohhhh i see, you have a prob with some people in tlw hence the whole guild is against you :( lemme get the smallest violin and play you a tune. Lame imo :eek:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
No, everything is sorted out now, so dont need you to make things worse Doink.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, heres the group setup.

Cleric : Kairamar
Cleric : Spaced
Pala : Carmena (is arms , have no pala signed up)
Ice wizz : Eroiv
Ice wizz : Graenda
Mini :Me :/
Other : Raisthilin
Other : Anansy (Reaver)

If you have a BB then would be nice if you cold bring it, cheers.
Gimpstrel

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
if you made a group yesterday, posting that grp at a bit late time so left work and didnt see i was in setup. Soz if i didnt show up but didnt know it, as said due to late post.

I can play both arms and palla but need no xp for palla but really need for arms arti so not really in the picture :) But if someone dont show up and we really need a pally i can bring both at the same time, (used to play 2 tanks at the same time for scrollfarming so)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, sorry about late post have been busy. Ok carmena, if the reaver don't turn up will need you to play both chars in grp (mainly play pala and use arms as guardbot)

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
When is next date for this grp to get goin?

If its next tuesday i cant make that one as im on holliday entire next week.
Will be home next monday and then will be able to make it tuesday 29th of june.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
OK, now have both cleric and wiz who needs magical/statue xp. So probably best if I duoed for it.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Won't just be doing Rassa mob statues, we can kill nedfalls for quick easy XP also, and go Ml5 dungeon etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom