"Magical Mobs XP group" Tuesday Nights

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
As a follow up of Zede's (Kairamar's) post I decided to form a group.
This group will be killing statues (particularly ml 1.7 with Rassa).
Then we can try other things.
Info :
Time : 6:30 PM GMT
Place : Volcanus
Dates : Will be the same group setup, so if you sign up i expect you to turn up every tuesday night. Will do for 2-3 hours every tuesday night, and can also do it on saturdays or friday nights, can be arranged.
Requirements: Level 50 only please, BB's if possible as well (The Other: category may be taken by a BB)

Heres the group setup:

Cleric : Kairamar
Cleric :
Pala :
Ice wizz :
Ice wizz :
Mini :Me :/
Other :
Other :

This group is designed for quicker and easier xp for artis like Phoebus Harp, Kalares Necklace and other artis which i cnt remember :touch:

Thanks. Post here if ive missed something out :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Ill take other spot On sorc and bring bb with FoP if you like.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi, Rassa sucks. ONLY way Rassa is good exp is if you are 5 ppl on pads not in grp and pala, icewiz, cleric in grp.

We should rather make PBAOE grp in ml5 dungeon... i can come with icewiz and my cleric for that (on 2 accs) or just with cleric.

Raisthlin

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to sign up with my theurg. :cheers:

Imo with this group setup ML5 dungeon would be better for arti Xping and a second shielded tank needed :fluffle:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Rassa aint that bad is it ?

Why Rassa ? It benefits all. Some artifacts are "statue" specific, and as you may well know, they are hard to find - the self maintainers are a pain in the ass. Also no need to wait around, just keep resetting the encounter for constant xp.

Necropolis of course has magical mobs, more of a pain to get to, and has no statues. Of course if the group gets bored with Rassa, we could go wherever.

Anansy

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with cleric(ml5), could allso bring 50 reaver if you like

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in. And I can bring a bb with hf (and soon pf) who (I wish) will sometimes be in need of some magical xp as well. And by the way, my vote is for Rassa - easy to get to. We just need enough bots to not have to put active people on pads.

Ideal Rassa setup off the top of my head would be:

5 bots on pads + 1 reserve/rezzbot off pad

Kill group:
Shield tank - protect fop cleric for aggro
Shield tank - protect hf cleric for aggro
Icewiz
Icewiz
(extra shield tank)
(extra shield tank)

Off pad:
FoP cleric (if we don't have fop bot on pad)
HF cleric (active heals but stays off pad to avoid aggro)

So we'd need 6-8 peeps of the right classes plus a number of bots. Just a suggestion.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
Rassa aint that bad is it ?

Why Rassa ? It benefits all. Some artifacts are "statue" specific, and as you may well know, they are hard to find - the self maintainers are a pain in the ass. Also no need to wait around, just keep resetting the encounter for constant xp.

Necropolis of course has magical mobs, more of a pain to get to, and has no statues. Of course if the group gets bored with Rassa, we could go wherever.

Yes rassa IS that bad, it really sux with more than 3 ppl in grp.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, i said that we can try different things, ML5 dungeon is a good place yes, but i have weekly ML5 raids and theres no statues in ML5 dungeon afaik, so ppl with Kalares necklace will waste their time. Im trying to help ppl (and myself) here, so dont give me a hard time?
thanks

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
OK, Can people that have signed up plz post what arti they need to lvl, nerf no edit :m00:

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
lal ok, stats on it r suckeh imo :)

Neck
Name: Phoebus Harp
Level: 51 Quality: 100
Bonus:
Effect 1: 4 Slash Resist
Effect 2: 4 Thrust Resist
Effect 3: 4 Crush Resist
Effect 4: 15 Intelligence
Effect 5: 6 Power Percentage Bonus
Effect 6: 6 Spell Duration Bonus
Effect 7: 4 Spell Range Bonus
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 34.0

Is actually pretty leet for a sorc :p considering we need our range a cc duration to be high :cheers:

carmena

Fledgling Freddie
can come if im wanted.

2h hybrid

need xp for

Spear of kings
Goddess necklace

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
EoY

Would like to know if theres space or not, by looks of things mebbe more than 1fg? :eek7:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
EoY

Would like to know if theres space or not, by looks of things mebbe more than 1fg? :eek7:
I will signup ppl who signed up first and the people who will make a good group. Also if you dont give name of arti u want to lvl then thats you own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom