mages

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I've been dabbling over the last few days with my Void eld in RVR and although its been fun i feel as if something is missing.

Would i be better respecing to light or mana...? (What is the difference/)

Im also thinking about starting a ment to replace the Voidy is there much difference between, eld and ment apart from pet charming.

Soz in advance for nooby questions but i am a noob when it comes to mages..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I had a decent realm ranked eldritch and I respecced void for a few weeks about 2 months ago ...it was wicked fun . If I didnt two shot it ..I brought it down to 10 % and finished it with the dd ...

Was great fun but not enough durability - Nearsite it the best offensive and defensive attack in the game if you ask me ...respec light ..

Some aug intel and mom and your spec nuke will hit hard ..especially if you duo with a chanter for cold debuff . You still get a basic bolt that hits for 400 - 500+ depending on the targets resistances and have enough in mana for a pb that hits 300 plus while getting aoe disease and aoe melee speed decrease as well as stre and stre/con dex and d/q debuffs.

Light is the best for grps and for soloing .

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Oh ..I wouldnt advise mentalists for the simple reason that they dont bring enough to a group and you will have to work hard and prolly solo for your rps -

I would love to try a different group set up repping the usual classes with anis / mentas / valewalkers etc but it probably wont happen . Obviously people will point to Elwizardo and go 'well he is realm rank xyz' which is true but he started playing a long time ago and he had a supportive guild willing to give him groups .. Think he would get a group now if he wasnt high realm rank ? Probably not ..regardless of skill ..its just not very welcomed in most grps ..minimal spell range ..ok heals that take time away from his job which is damage dealing ..a nice aoe dot that can get group healed ...

nothing further than 1500 spell range ..most run without a charmed pet .. I wouldnt invite a mentalist for fg action - an enchanter maybe but an eld is always reliable . Havent played in a few months myself and Im renewing on monday but I presume things are still the same .. could be wrong so correct me if I am -

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
theres quite afew mentalists running around now actually, having a chanter+mentalist team for dd'ing is very effective since the mentalist lightspec DD is heat damage, and the mentalist has Cure mezz which is extremely valuable, though.. most people prefere having an Eldritch in group over a mentalist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom