(Mages) wanna know how many RP u give ?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd
Hey Chodax!

I got 200Rp from you when we did our assault on Beno that evening. I think the the other party did most of the damage while you where stuck in the battlements! ;)

And now I always try and look for you on the battlefield. :)

Nicodemus
Spiritmaster of over 40 winters

Lol :) Time to dye my hair and get a new dress.... err I mean robe :)

L

lakarell

Bah, I had 10% health left or something :(. You jumped me right after I had that fight with Eyeslashy < apologises for incorrect spelling of her name :) >.
I'll get you back for that soon enough, mark my words !!!.

919RP's ... Least I give more then all you SB's/Hunter's, only Omen has given me 900+.

O

old.Hellskor

what I got overall, so with bonus ... can't recall the non-bonus version of those kills ;)

O

old.Thiralith

GG NIAR .... first and hopefully only person to beat me solo !! was really close there ... cant believe i gave u the wrong poison at last ... should have been a DOT not a disease =(

Got only dodger 2, and no, im buffed 1 out of 1000 times i visit emain, and thats when i group, had some luck there heh, can't believe I made it, couldn't see my health bar after :)

T

Tjalfe

Wicoa: dunno, when u kill a gray u get between 1-100 rp. at lvl 50

Wels: dont worry your time will come =)

Niar: was a great fight while it lasted, but still cant believe i lost it!! was in a bad mute after that one. and the 2 times u jumped me after i killed somebody didn't really make it better. scary timing u had. =(

lakarell: we had alot of fights lately .. but atleast u got your 1on1 with me today. =)

Acorn 917
Camillo 1058

L

lakarell

Hehe ... You, Death and Azal all ganked me :) I can only remember one 1vs1 we've had < proper > and I nearly had you, the one mins DD managed to kill you after I fell.

V

VidX

hehe

Lack of the name Usp here, probably cause I'm usually aware there are such things as SB's and inf's out there :)

Though, Melgar and Blood probably know off-by-heart how much I'm worth lol

Most I got was 1049 for killing Biggles at the mmg one day (was 47 at the time) :)

O

Old Nicodemus

Lol Time to dye my hair and get a new dress.... err I mean robe

Well Chodax,I'll still look for you amid the throng of enemies.. and I'll still wave at you before I nuke... if I get a chance to ;) Good enemies are hard to find :p

And I'll also get some spanky new armour soon... I hope! :clap:

Nicodemus

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

Well Chodax,I'll still look for you amid the throng of enemies.. and I'll still wave at you before I nuke... if I get a chance to ;) Good enemies are hard to find :p

And I'll also get some spanky new armour soon... I hope! :clap:

Nicodemus

Leave me alone damnit :p I am a harmless mass AE/Root merchant, I do no harm to you guys. Oh apart from the fact I nuke like an evil mofo and pet spam the battelments. But apart from that I am innocent..... ;)

S

Sharma

just like to point out that galatea and others such as her arent mages silly, they r elementalists.

we are the ppl whom like to blow your head off. mages tend to use mezzes, debuffs and the like :p

H

hrodelbert

I must say the death list for albs with your name at the end of it is becoming annoying :) but the only time i rember fighhting you was when you attacked walker and then ran away when you saw me and we killed you. Nm if you see me by myself pls have a pop i love good clean 1 v 1 fight.
Hope to kill you again soon ;)
Happy hunting

O

old.Iunliten

Got 1000+ for mattshanes once

Most I ever seen though is a berzerker soloing niar 1176 + 11.

Beat that boys and girls. Can get screenie to prove it if needed.
Irgil Axeswinger is the berzekers name.

T

Tjalfe

hrodelbert: i except the challenge =) cant tell u know many times i have killed 1 or 2 albs only to get rolled over by a mini zerg =( (if only i had vanish) also if u have to get back to midgår in a hurry ... nothing beats jumping a few albs.

morgoth 922
Weldrin 925
Artemis 945
Arcanis 918
Ank 928
Niar 949

(still wonder why i didn't get more rp from art and niar)

O

old.Thiralith

argh i hated the last fight we had tjalfe, i was at 50% before i even got in a hit (fecking evades), and then when i vanish and was gonna PA, i pressed it twice so it canceled it.. duh

O

old.Bubble

Azal hit me for 1200 damage last night(just about oneshot me)

most i have every got was 927 from a runie called valr in hadrians wall :) (the part where bubble was lookout)

O

omen_darkstep

I seem to recall killing Coren at mmge once for 1080 rp which made me quite happy :D

M

maxgirth

My highest ever

Narve was worth 1064 76 bp`s to me at lev 44 bless him:)

Users who are viewing this thread