Mage Ice Spec nerfed again

confused

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
well from a warriors point of view im glad they nerfed the ice spec its annoying been stuck standing still all the time then getting 2 hitted by fireballs :/
Thing is they didn't really nerf it, they just made mages more on a same level with others

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
rynnor said:
Blizzard really hate cc...

yes, they do. and i love them for it..

DOWN WITH CC!! atleast u HAVE cc, warlocks dont get shit in that department other then a snare curse wich costs talents ;)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
yes, they do. and i love them for it..

DOWN WITH CC!! atleast u HAVE cc, warlocks dont get shit in that department other then a snare curse wich costs talents ;)
as well as Fear, Howl of Terror, Seduce and ofcourse (for PvE and limited use in PvP) - Banish.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
rynnor said:
Rogues will un-doubtably get nerfed in the not too distant future and I think it will probably be a fairly big nerf that makes em leave in droves - the changes to the warrior shout are just a foretaste of things to come...

good riddance? :p

on my server they will probably all roll pallys though :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Whisperess said:
as well as Fear, Howl of Terror, Seduce and ofcourse (for PvE and limited use in PvP) - Banish.

yes offcourse, just that next patch seduce and fear will be on the SAME diminishing return timer.

and howl of terror isnt THAT useful coz of its slow arse cast time. the only spells we DO use is single target fear and seduce. and now blizzard think that Warlocks should have those 2 spells on the same diminishing return timer because we acually found a tactic that almost worked.. >.<

apparently WL's could have a enemy immobilized the entire fight with those 2 spells and they dont want us to be able to do that. but nowhere can i see anything about them not wanting rogues to be able to have a opponent stunlocked for the entire fight. THATS real fun.

Helme

Resident Freddy
You aren't allowed to call yourself nerfed until you play a hunter imo.

One of the weakest PvP classes(aside from leeching in AV) and every single patch so far, they nerfed us - or broke something that was working before.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yes offcourse, just that next patch seduce and fear will be on the SAME diminishing return timer.
Huh? They've been on the same timer for about 3 patches now. Do you even play a warlock?

Ah yes, here we go: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/patch-05-04-08.html
Warlock fear and seduce have been on the same timer since 1.4.0, which was released in early april. So you're only 3 and a half months behind the times. :p

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
You aren't allowed to call yourself nerfed until you play a hunter imo.

One of the weakest PvP classes(aside from leeching in AV) and every single patch so far, they nerfed us - or broke something that was working before.

The new blue post from Seismic on hunter bugs is hillarious too. He states that traps have ALWAYS been resistable.

I kinda gave up on my hunter.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
The new blue post from Seismic on hunter bugs is hillarious too. He states that traps have ALWAYS been resistable.

I kinda gave up on my hunter.
What's the big deal with traps being resistable? All other CC is.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
probably harder for a hutner to set his traps up again than for a lock to cast again tho i think fears on a 30 second timer like priests? <Shrug>

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock fear has no timer, but many classes have CC on timers with resists, I don't see why hunters should get special treatment.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Its not a huge problem that traps are resistable now, its the fact that hunters have received a minor nerf EVERY patch when they are really the last class to get nerfed and also the fact that a blizzard employee says that traps have always been resistable wich is just a lie.

Helme

Resident Freddy
The big thing is - traps were never resisted before, in this patch they are and Blizzard states that they always been resistable before. Kinda tells you how much they know of the class does it?

And why should it be unresistable? because.. we need to place them out of combat, and people have to walk over them.

By looking at the news now tho, there is hope for the hunters - immense talentrebuild.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sap only works out of combat and requires complex setup too, but that's resistable too (in the sense it can miss). Given how easily hunters can drop out of combat with FD (combat bugs not withstanding) and such I don't think having the only guaranteed CC in the game is warranted. :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Danya said:
Sap only works out of combat and requires complex setup too, but that's resistable too (in the sense it can miss). Given how easily hunters can drop out of combat with FD (combat bugs not withstanding) and such I don't think having the only guaranteed CC in the game is warranted. :p
If they would mention traps atleast being resistable in the patchnotes it wouldt be such a big thing imo, but when they don't even do that and claim that they always been like now its just shit :/

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html

the talent changes look nice, too bad they removed counterattack and the hope of fixing FD is gone and traps will now definitally be resistable theyre still nice.

I still think scatter shot should not be a talent and hunters being the supposed ranged class should have more than 41 yard range. Casters have 40 yard range spells too the 1 extra yard doesnt give you any advantage, it's not even noticable with even minor lag.

But still, theres alot more viable options now with the new talents.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mages have 41 yard range if fire specced - it's not noticable, because it's not there. :p

Frost specs only get 36 yards though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom