@Maeloch

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Violet Cloak, Black colors and winged helm now you pay attention next time please -.-

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Violet Cloak, Black colors and winged helm now you pay attention next time please -.-

Sorry i remembered the name, but thought u was trying to jump me and didn't look at emotes after that. :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Naah i only jumped you in some fgs where i told people not to attack you but they still do... So when i am solo i will not touch you.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Naah i only jumped you in some fgs where i told people not to attack you but they still do... So when i am solo i will not touch you.

Well, I thought u might have wanted to fight. :) I watched for a couple of seconds b4 I turned

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Stop trying to gank us with ur 5man or whatever :p

Haha was that your guild grp running at alb agramon bridge xD?
You attacked us 1st!:D
Think the gimp arms managed to kill 1 ;p anyway we had some terrible setup to kill with.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Well, I thought u might have wanted to fight. :) I watched for a couple of seconds b4 I turned

Not that i do not want to fight you ;) if i see you next time and your not fighting anything i could go for it i suppose, if you want.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Haha was that your guild grp running at alb agramon bridge xD?
You attacked us 1st!:D
Think the gimp arms managed to kill 1 ;p anyway we had some terrible setup to kill with.

Nah man I was in a duo.. bard/eld.. u were chasing us around dc docks and the crim tower :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Nah man I was in a duo.. bard/eld.. u were chasing us around dc docks and the crim tower :)

Ahhh now i remember ;) Well i will beware of that now and not chase ya down =)

All Yanks / Frenchies needs to diaf altho

Everz

FH is my second home
You bought a druid?

YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT MINE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom