gustav

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gustav said:
Clear yur inbox u gimpy celt...

as always

Love from

gustav
Think I pm'd you, but might have fucked it up. Anyhow, got more box space but cost 2 quid :(.

pip

Banned
Maeloch said:
Think I pm'd you, but might have fucked it up. Anyhow, got more box space but cost 2 quid :(.
You make me laugh p :worthy: stop trying to be dah man it not work:)

pip

Banned
Maeloch said:
Why not u been doing it for 3yrs? :D.
Your just fooking great and i mean that :worthy: lol but we go back long way thats prob why:( if you feel the need to stun/mez me np still love ya

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed

pip said:
Your just fooking great and i mean that :worthy: lol but we go back long way thats prob why:( if you feel the need to stun/mez me np still love ya

Have to say I also have mucho respect for Mr Maeloch, always solo, never seen a whine from him either /salute :>

pip

Banned
Djib said:
Have to say I also have mucho respect for Mr Maeloch, always solo, never seen a whine from him either /salute :>
I love him:) he his great

Gamah

Banned
Maeloch is a legend!

We have our unwritten rule, he knows what I mean :)

Just a waste of all ra's in an attempt to kill each other!

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
aye Maeloch is a legend ^^
never saw him grp tbh >< shame when ever i meet him solo he dumps all his RA's on me :p then i purge and moc3 him :p :fluffle:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
tbh hes the best hib player out there atleast when it comes to controll hes char and tools. and wery respectful player :worthy:

islef

Loyal Freddie
Have never spoken to Maeloch, but for some reason it just feels wrong when i kill him (i get pwned when im solo)... But anyway i often kill you cause you sometimes take a swing on the odd small group and so..
What i am trying to say is sorry for all the times i have zerged you, you come of as a very respectable and good player.
(not to be taken as arse licking, just my honest oppinion)
/islerm

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice to fight maeloch I must say toughest hib caster to face, If you aint 100% with it then he'll hand you your ass :>. when meeting him on theurg If i dont keep max range whilst spamming pets He'll twat me.

Would be interested to know your RAs tho mael :) . I know your not damage specced. But gathered your running with dex4/5, moc3, st and high PD atleast

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
Would be interested to know your RAs tho mael :) . I know your not damage specced. But gathered your running with dex4/5, moc3, st and high PD atleast
Think you more or less got them, plus some purge ofc and few passives. Did run about a bit with sniper type spec for a bit - purge 1, rest all in passives - but didn't like it much. Can prolly make as many kills like that, but some classes be just pure off-limits and then adds...Anyhow, will stfu, peeps who know me will be throwing up at some of this...it's not altogether true i don't whine...

btw /kiss /kiss pip, what happened to the 'massive damage' this morning? :touch: Didn't u have ur weekabix? :D

pip

Banned
Maeloch said:
Think you more or less got them, plus some purge ofc and few passives. Did run about a bit with sniper type spec for a bit - purge 1, rest all in passives - but didn't like it much. Can prolly make as many kills like that, but some classes be just pure off-limits and then adds...Anyhow, will stfu, peeps who know me will be throwing up at some of this...it's not altogether true i don't whine...

btw /kiss /kiss pip, what happened to the 'massive damage' this morning? :touch: Didn't u have ur weekabix? :D
nah lol /clap :worthy: was owned :(

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Was duoing with a friend and ml9 petted mael, then died.
Mael charmed pet and just looked as my friend got pooned by my own pet :<.

Atleast i learnt something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom