Maeloch Gifv a fecking RvR vid !!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneleven

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna see your menta mixing it up and i cba resubbing to get wtfpwnz0red lol
if you have already made a vid please post up link lol ;)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

mwahaha pleash

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed!

Propably the best player i've fought against, givf vid!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Such attention, be me chain dying if last night owt to go by. Only been last 3-4 months had a PC good enuff to run fraps on. A year or two ago would have loved to make a vid to show what ment can do, inferiority complex and all that, but nowadays not sure I have the commitment to the game or toon to be arsed. Mebbe after summer will start playing heavily again give it a shot, tbh would rather have a go first on skald or something where I can make a few fuckups and get the hang of it.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Such attention, be me chain dying if last night owt to go by. Only been last 3-4 months had a PC good enuff to run fraps on. A year or two ago would have loved to make a vid to show what ment can do, inferiority complex and all that, but nowadays not sure I have the commitment to the game or toon to be arsed. Mebbe after summer will start playing heavily again give it a shot, tbh would rather have a go first on skald or something where I can make a few fuckups and get the hang of it.

MIXED VID FTWFTWTFW lol ;)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
i wanna see your menta mixing it up and i cba resubbing to get wtfpwnz0red lol
if you have already made a vid please post up link lol ;)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

mwahaha pleash
rofl lol haha cba wtf

:(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
If u make a vid i want a 1 vs 1 :) soz for zerging u down last night but meh nobody else in rvr at that time xD

kivik

Part of the furniture
If u make a vid i want a 1 vs 1 :) soz for zerging u down last night but meh nobody else in rvr at that time xD

Pretty sure zerging down the soloers will make more log on, really.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just start recording whenever you play even if it's only for half an hour :)

Good fights come out of no where! You showed me that ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
having to fraps when u play daoc is a major main in the ass.... but I would also love to see your ment in action...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Isnt there some way to record action from main pc you play on with a 2nd pc running fraps and therefore not lagging main pc out ?

This was how i was hoping to make my shades video when i get adsl in a month or 2 :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yes

but the short answer is its fucking complicated...

VF did it on one of his but...

tbh fraps is better

Record half screen mode and most PC's can handle it... Full screen mode record in daoc is a big drain on disk space and it really pwns your PC performance wise.

All my vids are done in half screen mode.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
all my vids are captured with tv-card in second pc bar one. theres advantages and disadvantages but fraps is the easy way to go

CorNokZ

S0o0oo0 the game runs better in windowed ? 0o

Hell yeah.. You can check msn/FH aswell while on /stick! The ppl you are grpd with will yell inc anyway so you will be alert of the time!

First I hated it.. Now I can't live without it!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one, pc ust to be able to run 2 accs but now can barely run a single cata one ^^ might have been that the 2 were windowed and the 1 is on fullscreen! (or that my pc has died a little inside)

CorNokZ

if you are agonna run 2 acs you better do it in the wimdow mode or it will make you lag and not make you able to pres di/spam rofls in time whne you are solo'ing on your sorc!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mine died inside a looooooooooooooooong time ago and the other one is vistapowned :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom