Mae....Loch!

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
I was playing a dark SM the other day and i dropped-off at beno. Swam abit with my group of 3 (1 Dark SM,RM,Thane). RM gets hit and is dead before i notice...now you start casting on the thane and somehow i get interrupted (maybe one of your uberness invisible instas or something) and then we're alll dead?..you kill 3 people in 9 clicks of your mouse?...Now exceptions to this guy, althought I would like to rip his head off and burn him on a fire then pour cold water over this guy, I do regard the fact that you are solo, and a very skilled player..so gratz to this guy - you dont see this very often (or I don't). :)

pip

Banned
-Hayfever- said:
I was playing a dark SM the other day and i dropped-off at beno. Swam abit with my group of 3 (1 Dark SM,RM,Thane). RM gets hit and is dead before i notice...now you start casting on the thane and somehow i get interrupted (maybe one of your uberness invisible instas or something) and then we're alll dead?..you kill 3 people in 9 clicks of your mouse?...Now exceptions to this guy, althought I would like to rip his head off and burn him on a fire then pour cold water over this guy, I do regard the fact that you are solo, and a very skilled player..so gratz to this guy - you dont see this very often (or I don't). :)
Don't dis loch he is alls grandad:twak:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well high rr caster kills mostly quick. He can then use rr5 on one of you, witch will make you unable to attack him before he attacks you back (with a stun :p) hence i guess you think you where interupted, while hes nuking the thane. Its a very nice rr5, and ofc he knows how to play.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
No way a thane should lose to Maeloch or any solo caster unless it/he/she mocs.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
atos said:
No way a thane should lose to Maeloch or any solo caster unless it/he/she mocs.
you would be suprised how many dont have purge :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
that guy is one seriously tough pair of nuts to crack!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
iirc couple of you burned purge on mez, so stunned the thane and used a couple of aoe nukes on him which is what got u interrrupted. Thane didn't reach melee, but must have took 1500hps or so off him with OP instas and throw weap. Remember it anyhow, was turning point of the night as was getting farmed pretty heavily till then :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Maeloch said:
iirc couple of you burned purge on mez, so stunned the thane and used a couple of aoe nukes on him which is what got u interrrupted. Thane didn't reach melee, but must have took 1500hps or so off him with OP instas and throw weap. Remember it anyhow, was turning point of the night as was getting farmed pretty heavily till then :)

Celt 4tehwin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom