madrid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
holy fuck what a trip! Glad its not over yet! Im drunk as a kite atm and are is about to chekc out of my hostel! we met some british guys and a welsh bloke laster nght in our hostel and had a few drins wit them. when we got home two of us ahd a couple more drin s and went to bed 2 houts ago!

we gonn a go shopping nowcant hardly contrl myself..

srty for spells mishaps

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Hahaha

Glad you r havin a blast!

Pity im outta town this weekend, but dont forget to check Latina square on today (sunday); you wont be dissapoimted at the afternoon street party (cold tho
cheers ;

Calo

Part of the furniture
haha , what hostel are you in?? im in madrid as well. going to real vs atletico tonight :clap::worthy:

had big party last night in kapital, aka big disco :drink:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Was fun game that real vs atletico, nice crowd, full stadium. Still nothing like in a smaller stadium but i guess thats thanks to the many tourists.

Oh madrid, what a great city! Wish I could live there

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Was fun game that real vs atletico, nice crowd, full stadium. Still nothing like in a smaller stadium but i guess thats thanks to the many tourists.

Oh madrid, what a great city! Wish I could live there

you should have given me a heads-up.

I could have told you the list of the good clubs, Kapital is just a 7 floors disco bait for foreigners.

Good for hitting on Eramus chicks tho ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
for example my friend Erica a 5'10 blonde currently on eurasmus in Madrid ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
you should have given me a heads-up.

I could have told you the list of the good clubs, Kapital is just a 7 floors disco bait for foreigners.

Good for hitting on Eramus chicks tho ;)

yea, went with a mate who was there for 6months, he told us joy and kapital is expensive and stupid but you have to visit it once just to see what it is about. And MANY nice chicks indeed :p

Best i found that little Sangria bar(dunno the name) its downstairs, really cool and fun! Great to get wasted.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you guys sound like you are having a blast, love the 'drunk as a kite' bit hehe continue to have fun and remember kids...pics or it never happened!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They have their youth Ez, they don't need hours of midday naps like us old has been's.

CorNokZ

wow I don't even remember making this thread! :D

I was pretty wasted at the time!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
They have their youth Ez, they don't need hours of midday naps like us old has been's.

*cough* let me just clarify, we took seperate naps...they just happened to be synchronised!

and yes I am ashamed to say this was very much an 'old git, man I feel ropey' nap not my usual disco nap :( so I'll let the kids have this one...this time!!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
*cough* let me just clarify, we took seperate naps...they just happened to be synchronised!

and yes I am ashamed to say this was very much an 'old git, man I feel ropey' nap not my usual disco nap :( so I'll let the kids have this one...this time!!

Pff Ez, you'll always be a young whippersnapper to me. :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
P1040768.JPG

Was this you @ the kfc corn?
P1040768.JPG

CorNokZ

I can't quite tell mate.. Was pretty drunk most of the time :/

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah old has beens dont need no sleep, last thursday went to work 5am got home from work at 8 pm, went to pub for some dinner, came home friday 11 am totally smashed, slept 4 hours, went to early dinner with some mates, got home saturday even more smashed. played thru Kotor. Sunday was just pizza and coke..

Got damnit sober up and take control of your life before it is too late. You are still young..
You are and ol´git ::D

Calo

Part of the furniture
What you all talking about being old! let us youngesters like me and corn have fun in madrid! :p And yes, i'm very happy that i can party till 8 in the morning, sleep till 1, then eat, go out in madrid and party again that night. Did that for 3day's then 4th day i needed a little rest :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom