made me wince :/

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
TdC said:
http://www.micom.net/oops/

may well be a major glen, but I just couldn't stop myself :)

Heh. There's some good ones in there. The 'lostmyjobtoday' jpgs remind me of when I worked for British Aerospace many years ago, a truck had brought the very first prototype Sea Harrier 2 airframe up from Kingston to Brough (about 200 miles); the driver's backing into the hanger, misses and stuffs the plane into the wall - hey presto, 3ft shorter Sea Harrier and £millions down the pan. How we laughed :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
DaGaffer said:
Heh. There's some good ones in there. The 'lostmyjobtoday' jpgs remind me of when I worked for British Aerospace many years ago, a truck had brought the very first prototype Sea Harrier 2 airframe up from Kingston to Brough (about 200 miles); the driver's backing into the hanger, misses and stuffs the plane into the wall - hey presto, 3ft shorter Sea Harrier and £millions down the pan. How we laughed :(

erk! that's a brutal anecdote :( the lostmyjob ones pwn though, and there's one of a man in shorts standing next to people in gas-masks and spacesuits checking out some biohazard thing. that pwns too :eek7:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
These:

LostMyJobToday1.jpg

LostMyJobToday3.jpg

LostMyJobToday4.jpg

LostMyJobToday6.jpg

Are teh funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom