Made Me Laugh ( a bit )

O

Onedda

Announcement Bag
from Sanya Thomas
2003-07-18 18:56:07

Just in case you weren't aware, we have an informal "good citizen" reward program. The first person to report an exploit or a dupe without first exploiting it receives a prize. Just today I talked to a gentleman who reported a dupe to us (first testing it with a hat pattern, to see if it truly was a dupe). From next Monday onwards, he'll be playing the game for free, and he and his wife will be our guests as beta testers in every closed beta from now on. It's the least we could do for someone who directly contributed to the betterment of the game. So, should you find something with the potential to be seriously harmful to the game, please send an appeal with all the information, and an email to me (Sanya@mythicentertainment.com, with the header DUPE). The reward depends on the severity of the problem (i.e., not everything scores a free account ;)), but I will demonstrate our gratitude in some way if you're indeed the first to report the problem, and you've done so in honesty and good faith.

T

Tyka

I just hope you dont want that GOA should do the same, would be chaos.

O

Onedda

i am bored at work so thought a quick look through the herald.
and spotted that.

just made laugh a bit thats all.

O

old.m0000

I have something that is seriously harmful to the game, Mythic Entertainment.

Can I play for free now?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Onedda
he'll be playing the game for free, and he and his wife will be our guests as beta testers in every closed beta from now on.

Whoop-de-do :rolleyes:

D

-Dreama-

that's like saying´...Here, play this bugged to hell borring game that that just gets worse and worse with every patch...for free. Oh and while you're at it, you can come and play our beta versions which are about 100 times more bugged and screwed up than you're used to, and by the way, the years of grey hair are on the house.

I would think a reward would be a permenant ban!

H

horil

They're trying obviously to hire daoc polices for free. Alot of free accs inc :p

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.m0000
I have something that is seriously harmful to the game, Mythic Entertainment.

Can I play for free now?

reporting yourself does not count mistar moo :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom