Mad thoughts

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone else have these?

The type of thing I'm talking about is where you play out an obscure scenario in your head. A couple of examples...

1> I'm sat at a friend's house watching TV. Suddenly my brain starts thinking 'I wonder what would happen if I got up and kicked the TV over, smashing it to pieces'. I then imagine doing it, and my friend's reaction, etc etc.

2> This morning someone walked past my desk and put a receipt in my bin. Perfectly normal, but suddenly I think 'What would've happened if I stood up, shoved him and confronted him with a super screaming aggro fest about using my f**king bin'. It's not someone I don't like either, it's a friend.

I often wonder if I'm maybe a bit wrong in the head, as sometimes they're much weirder thoughts. Maybe it's just my brain venting though, like brain screaming therapy.

*prepares for tumbleweed and people backing away slowly*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a few months ago I was doing the dishes with a lady-friend of mine (my gf's former neighbor to be precise). Drying off a large carving knife I suddenly had a vision of me brutally stabbing her with it, and then running into the livingroom to kill my gf. I must have looked at her in an odd manner, because I suddenly came back to myself and found her looking at me like I'd suddenly developed a severe skin disorder :eek7:

Sar

Part of the furniture
Heh, well either we're all nutzoid or it's perfectly normal.

What wouldn't be normal however, would be if you acted on them...

;)

TdC

*act on Sar*

yeah baby!!1

hmm. acting on that thought would make me a psychopath. I don't think I am one tbh. I must say I was quite disturbed by it. Once, ages ago, I was in a train station and saw myself running and jumping into the path of an oncoming train with the same clarity of mental vision. Again (duh) I didn't act on this but it disturbed me in a similar fasion. tbh those are the only two mad thoughts I can think of that I've ever had without external stimulous. Eg. in the thread where having sex with bits of corpses is talked about I can *imagine* some disturbing stuff, but that's because the seeds have been sown if you follow me. iow, I don't imagine having sex with corpses just for the hell of it :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's "mad thoughts"?

It's perfectly normal.

Me on the other hand. I sit waiting for the tram to come, watching cars go by and my mind wanders.

Next car, hits an invisible wall, followed by all those cars, piling up, ooh a mech walks from around the corner and start shooting people with heavy pulse lasers, f-16's fly out from behind that building and try to shoot the mech down, that's a girl i'd like to shag, right here, against that railing,and then the mech runs through that wall, oh i want to kick that guy in the balls, now.

TdC

old.Tohtori said:
That's "mad thoughts"?

It's perfectly normal.

Me on the other hand. I sit waiting for the tram to come, watching cars go by and my mind wanders.

Next car, hits an invisible wall, followed by all those cars, piling up, ooh a mech walks from around the corner and start shooting people with heavy pulse lasers, f-16's fly out from behind that building and try to shoot the mech down, that's a girl i'd like to shag, right here, against that railing,and then the mech runs through that wall, oh i want to kick that guy in the balls, now.

feh that's normal shit :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TdC said:
feh that's normal shit :p

Yeah, i know. Imagination is sommething you either have or don't understand.

Like being ableto think of a sex scenario out of anything. Talent man, talent.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have these mad thoughts about whacking women on the back of their head with a shovel..........

*fap*

TdC

old.Tohtori said:
Like being ableto think of a sex scenario out of anything. Talent man, talent.

I know what you mean. I can do this, my girlfriend can't :(

Trem

TdC said:
I know what you mean. I can do this, my girlfriend can't :(

She did when she was round mine.

TdC

did you hit her in the head with a shovel? bacause that would explain some things tbh :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
I do that shit all the time, but usually a bit more crazy :D

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I toned it down until I was sure.

I had to take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure....

TdC

by nuke you mean [highlight]fart[/highlight] surely?

itcheh

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:

Who said computer games don't influence people? :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Trem said:
I have these mad thoughts about whacking women on the back of their head with a shovel..........

*fap*

ROFL.

i have mad thoughts aswell. really its when im doing anything and everything or at some place i start thinking of something to do with it. the worst ones is when your on the top of some high place and think what it would be like to jump off. no ides why i think that, im not really into commiting suicide as a past time.

Trem

Hansmoleman said:
*walks away making pewpew noises*

:D that reminded me of Cartman for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom