Mad Max: Fury Road [Trailer]

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The last time FH ever liked a movie: Never

edit, just watched the trailer, and yes, it will most likely be shit. It looks like Michael Bay on steroids, but a good flick for mindless popcorn munching. Was there at any point of the trailer where fire was not in the picture?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm sure there was another post a few months back when they released the 1st trailer for this and everyone was loving it

Now its shit?

*edit*
why?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I was wet as the prospect of it and I think Tom Hardy is a great actor but when the second trailer doesn't actually tell you anything about the film except EXPLOSIONS AND FIRE AND STORMS and barely even features Max I get a little worried.

I will watch it and I will hopefully enjoy it but it is most probably going to be a cash cow.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got to admit that's one fucking good lookin trailer.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Trailer looks good. Knowing me, I'll end up watching it when its out on Netflix.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Reminds me a lot of Thunderdome tbh, same sort of scenery, I assume it's shot in the same or similar locations as Thunderdome was.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I think it looks fucking great. You lot are miserable, lighten up. Some films should be explosionie and over the top. If the tech had been there when the originals were made they'd have used it and it would have looked like that.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I went to see Mad Max 2 at the cinema (!) they had Mad Max 1 playing as the B film or whatever it used to be called. They were great then, and I still like them, even if I do hate Mel Gibson.

There were people turning up dressed like Mad Max and everything :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So is this supposed to be a sequel, prequel, reboot, or what?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Looks goodamn great. And, they are driving into a fucking tornado. Woooooooooo!!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was wet as the prospect of it and I think Tom Hardy is a great actor but when the second trailer doesn't actually tell you anything about the film except EXPLOSIONS AND FIRE AND STORMS and barely even features Max I get a little worried.

I will watch it and I will hopefully enjoy it but it is most probably going to be a cash cow.
Better than most trailers which give away 99% of the story.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
The trailers looks great, ill watch it.

But com'on, Mad Max without Mel Gibson isnt Mad Max. Its the same as u would revamp Indiana Jones without Harison Ford.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. I don't mind 'em using different actors to play the same character - a different person's take can be interesting.

I'm not a fan of them replacing the character tho. So a black James Bond is kinda silly for me. Though he'd do a great job...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I feel the same about Idris Elba, he can't do no wrong. I've got a proper bloke crush on him

My flatmate works in the media industry and has met him a couple of times recently - prefers to be called '''dris" apparently...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm purposely staying away from reviews and spoilers but from what I have already gathered, the reviews for this film are all very positive.

leggy

Probably Scottish
That last trailer looks fucking stupendous.

I'll risk taking the GF even though she'll be gushing over Tom Hardy for weeks. I'm still faced with thinly veiled excuses to talk about Jamie Dornan on a regular basis.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Getting a bit worried about murmurings of the film being a bit of a feminist plot , Theron is cast as a kickass character, but people are complaining she overshadows Max in most scenes, there's even a boycott in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom