Confused Macros

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I have the Corsair K30 keyboard and Macros don't seem to want to work in Minecraft. They work elsewhere so I'm confused...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps Minecraft doesn't allow for Macros to be used.
Shouldnt matter its just the leyboard setup to make keyboard strokes whatever game it shouldnt see any difference from manual ones afaik

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I agree it shouldn't make a difference.

It may depend where the macros are stored. Are they in the keyboard or software on the PC?
If on the PC then the game may be able to detect the macro being run and shut it down

Access Denied

My mates have identical keyboards that are different to mine and they work. Just doesn't on mine for some reason.

Syri

FH is my second home
Is it associated with the correct program? I've not played minecraft, apart from 5 minutes on the pi version, so I'm not sure how it's set up, but some games have a separate launcher and game executable, so if you associate the profile with the launcher, it will switch back to the default when the game itself launches, and only use the profile when the launcher is up. This is of course making the assumption that you've associated the profile with a program, and that minecraft is an example of one with multiple executables...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is it associated with the correct program? I've not played minecraft, apart from 5 minutes on the pi version, so I'm not sure how it's set up, but some games have a separate launcher and game executable, so if you associate the profile with the launcher, it will switch back to the default when the game itself launches, and only use the profile when the launcher is up. This is of course making the assumption that you've associated the profile with a program, and that minecraft is an example of one with multiple executables...
If your playing modded minecraft then is runs from a launcher like you describd

Access Denied

I'm playing the Feed The Beast Infinity mod. There's nothing in the launcher for that and my mates haben't done anything special. I don't know what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom