Macro programs...

S

Sichama

Symantics? maybe...

But what is absolutely real, is that no one can tell me what to run on my pc or not as long as it doesn't alter their software in some way, they can ofcourse state that they can ban your acount just because they feel like it with no explanetion whatsoever...

..all in all how i use my pc is my bussines plain and simple.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
The EULA and CoC ban the use of third party programs in use with DAoC, IRC/ICQ and teamspeak are not used to affect DAoC in anyway. A macro program is used to make commands in the game.

Oh, and now try reading the euro EULA and CoC, not the US one. No you cannot sell / trade your accounts, and the credit card thing is more about your security than their rules.

That wrong, sorry - but teamspeak is also banned, I even logged a call on Rightnow as we were thinking of using it guild wide. There answer was it provides an advantage that other players dont have, thus if you are caught using it - banned.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by kameh
Get you banned? there's been a guy sat in hagall for the last week, hardly moved and has always been on sitting next to the tailor merchant, he hasn't been banned and I REALLY suspect he's macroing his arse off!

how dare he, that's my spot for crafting ;-)

S

Sichama

Originally posted by -Nxs-
That wrong, sorry - but teamspeak is also banned, I even logged a call on Rightnow as we were thinking of using it guild wide. There answer was it provides an advantage that other players dont have, thus if you are caught using it - banned.

Obviously it gives an advantage, and obviously they would say it wasn't allowed....interesting thing is to see how you can get caught though without the one investigating breaking some law.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
My warden is fully macro'd.. does a loop of this:

- clicks healer
- runs to porter
- buys ticket
- says one of these randomly:
'ffs nerf savages'
'aaargh, was interrupted whole fight, silly asd'
'brb, getting drink'
'think we killed a few'
'damn alb zerg'
- ports
- buffs everyone with baselines
- sticks to bard
- turns on pbt

Works pretty well, got to rr8 that way! :)

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom