Film Machete

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Found a semi decent quality version ^^ will give some thoughts later.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Christ on a stick you're dumb.

Pulp Fiction has violent moments but isn't entirely about just being as violent as possible with nothing else in it. Was Pulp Fiction's trailer 3 minutes of gore and killing and using people intenstines as escape routes?

I don't have an issue with violence, I just find films that are NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE boring.

So hang on. You saw the trailer and saw nothing but gore and killing. Yet you call me Christ on a stick?

I also noticed humor, hot women and a lot of possible good plots.

And fyi, perhaps the trailer of Pulp Fiction has a little less violence, but you could still come to the same conlusion. Perhaps Reservoir Dogs or Natural Born Killers would have bin a better example.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ban this sick filth!

You really have me confused for nath or something.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
A lot of the film's violence is in the trailer, in reality it's no more violent than plenty of films.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Found a semi decent quality version ^^ will give some thoughts later.

I think I found the same one you did. You call that semi-decent? It reminds me of the bad pirate videos you used to get in the 90's!

Maybe I'm a bit of an AV/cinema snob, but I hate crappy cams!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Do you really want me to post the order of news credibility again?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
A lot of the film's violence is in the trailer, in reality it's no more violent than plenty of films.

That's kind of my issue - it's being sold purely as violence. I'm sure there's other stuff in there, but on how it's presenting itself, I'm not interested in it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Do you really want me to post the order of news credibility again?

If you like, but given that The Sun and The Mail both have zero credibility, I don't see how one can be higher or lower than t'other.

Oh piss off :).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That's kind of my issue - it's being sold purely as violence. I'm sure there's other stuff in there, but on how it's presenting itself, I'm not interested in it.

It's not presenting the violence you fumb duck it's presenting the comedy and pastiche genius of it. There is some violence in there as well yes.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Finished watching and it's a solid film, no black dynamite but pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom