M/S Explorer sinking!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No, not another Microsoft bluescreen crash but a ship called the M/S Explorer hit ice in the Antartic whislt carrying tourists! They had to evacuate to another ship in the region as the Explorer is taking on water and will soon sink by the looks of it...

1.jpg

Full story here...

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Stricken Antarctic ship evacuated

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Heard about this earlier, I didnt realise the ship was called the MS Explorer though, rofl, how ironic.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Code:
 M/S EXPLORER
Graphic: MV Explorer
Built: 1969, Finland
Capacity: 100 passengers
Tonnage: 2,400 		Cruising speed: 11 knots
Engines: 3,800 hp diesels
Crew: 54
First custom-built expedition ship
Known as the 'Little Red Ship' to aficionados
Became the first passenger vessel to navigate the North West passage in 1984
Involved in rescue of crew from Argentine cargo vessel off Anvers Island, Antarctica, in 1989

LOL, Finland made Explorer!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No wonder it crashes, probably drunk on Vodka and Jelly Babies!

Vodka, russian more, we have this thing called kossu. And Jelly babies, just me ;)

We deny all existance of weapons of mass exploration in finland.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Vodka, russian more, we have this thing called kossu. And Jelly babies, just me ;)

We deny all existance of weapons of mass exploration in finland.

I bought 2 big bags of the lovely Jelly Babies this afternoon and I intend to scoff the lot whilst I down a couple of litres of shandy.

Before anyone asks if I am gay the answer is no, I only drink shandy because of my blood pressure problems as it doesn't have much of an effect whereas hard booze really fucks me up. Oh I don't suck cock, unlike Vlad! :D :p ;)

P.S. All Finns are pissheads, this is why I admire them so much!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i've told her to bathe but she kinda likes the smell herself . anyway, ill fuck anything that remotely smells of sealife

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I only drink shandy because of my blood pressure problems as it doesn't have much of an effect whereas hard booze really fucks me up.

It's Alcohol that ups your blood pressure, doesn't matter if it from a scotch or larger shandy. Anything more than 1 glass of wine a night can affect it. Pilots have theirs checked as part of the yearly medicals and always stop drinking at least 6 weeks before hand.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's Alcohol that ups your blood pressure, doesn't matter if it from a scotch or larger shandy. Anything more than 1 glass of wine a night can affect it. Pilots have theirs checked as part of the yearly medicals and always stop drinking at least 6 weeks before hand.

Yes but 5 pints of weak shandy doesn't raise the pressure anywhere close to the same as what 5 pints of Stella would. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom