LW Hero (Luri) champ weapon question

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'd planned to use the Champion LW with my Luri hero just wondering what the alternatives are, although he'll mostly rvr I guess I'll end up in PVE a fair bit due to being the ONLY level 50 blocker in my teeny tiny little guild of friends :)

Just wondering what weapons people are using with thier Lurikeen heros and how they're doing with them, any advice (and no rerolling as a firby is NOT an option - they're banned from my guild*)

*banned by me.. ugly f***ers

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
well the 20 str your missing compared to a celt will be something you notice, but i still would go for malice axe 2 handed, as it has "the nasty" proc. activate it as crush. if you gonna solo id also activate spear of kings as twohand slash and use that vs crush ressistant armor's.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
btw on the firby subjekt i can only say that you need 117 quicknes from template+rr to cap their quicknes at 250, luris need 77, celts 97 shar 107 & sylvan 112,

that means that the firby will even with the most decent template need to get aug quickness 3, and the luri dont need to spend a single point, (on the other hand dont get me started on the damage you miss from the 50 str)

point being: its easier to make a good luri template then a firby template as you dont need high util items with quickness, and can focus on str cap + hits cap

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Plus Luri's dont look fugly!

Cheers Girafmad, hadn't really thought of using malice crush LW will have to check it out!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
wow can't believe your still playing Kaor, you still in Mist Wraiths? :-P

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Girafmad said:
btw on the firby subjekt i can only say that you need 117 quicknes from template+rr to cap their quicknes at 250, luris need 77, celts 97 shar 107 & sylvan 112,

that means that the firby will even with the most decent template need to get aug quickness 3, and the luri dont need to spend a single point, (on the other hand dont get me started on the damage you miss from the 50 str)

point being: its easier to make a good luri template then a firby template as you dont need high util items with quickness, and can focus on str cap + hits cap

Thats a totally backwoard arguement u possibly can not win :D

Less str means less weaponskill , i myself have a rr5/7 celt hero and only 10 str specced @ creation , so as a given Furby is the best choice and always will be , but hey even i can make mistakes :p

But if im not mistaken this thread is in relation to luri champs , and if u spec 15 str 10 con u will be just as good as a celt champ tbh as debuffs+rr5+banespike will make for nice damage anyway ...

All u need to do is get 100/101 str on template aug str 2/3 10/10/10 melee bonus and after thats its all good going , good luck with ure champ m8 ;)

P.S. +11 weapon be it lw which it prolly will be is also uber-important as its gives mucho ws+damage increase

P.P.S. Ok he said champ wep not champ ... hehe ok ure da,age will not be so great , go for malice blunt 2h tbh , sould advice <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom