lvling shades of mist!

grimgor

Fledgling Freddie
does someone have any experience?
any good spots?
is it easy to lvl?

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Go to Iarnvidurs lair, head to kolvarg spot. Remember to bring your bb.
Stay there killing kolvargs nonstop for like 4 - 5 hours and your SoM will ding 10.

gl =)

edit: ye, as you maybe can understand, SoM is really easy to level. Kolvargs dies so fast! I would say that the first level is the hardest! You have to take it all the way from 0 - 100% :D When it dings level 1, it will start with 53% on level 2 towards level 3. And the percentage keeps raising every each level.
So at level 9 you will start with 90% towards level 10.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Trylle^nzi said:
Go to Iarnvidurs lair, head to kolvarg spot. Remember to bring your bb.
Stay there killing kolvargs nonstop for like 4 - 5 hours and your SoM will ding 10.

gl =)

edit: ye, as you maybe can understand, SoM is really easy to level. Kolvargs dies so fast! I would say that the first level is the hardest! You have to take it all the way from 0 - 100% :D When it dings level 1, it will start with 53% on level 2 towards level 3. And the percentage keeps raising every each level.
So at level 9 you will start with 90% towards level 10.

guess you havent noticed that each lvl takes the same time/XP, at lvl 9 each % is like 10% at lvl 0 :) - will be changed next patch though :)

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
aye killed a mob for 45mill and it went up 4%
only prob is,every arti after seems to take forever to lvl :)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
i wish every arti was as easy as som... gsv r like a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain to lvl... havent played daoc for a week now... as i need to lvl gsv.. first lvl in like 5-6 hours iirc, from chaining red con mobs ;C paaaain, i say PAAAAIN in teh ass.

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
you don't lvl SoM!!!!11111
its lvl when you solo farm/lvling other artis should be death penelty to LEVEL SoM just it and don't do anyting at the same time.
if you kill kolvargar better have ring of dances or something in template :D

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Casiraghi said:
guess you havent noticed that each lvl takes the same time/XP, at lvl 9 each % is like 10% at lvl 0 :) - will be changed next patch though :)

What I thought too yea :) it's just psycially you think it's faster cuz of the %'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom