Lvl 80 Paladin and the disaster at Avalon Server

K

Kralen

I have just read a german forum about patching the german server avalon. At that moment the users downloaded the patch, the complete User database was screwed up.

Nearly all character slots of the players were empty. But not of all players. One player reported he has now a lvl 80 Paladin with a long duration stun of 1 minute 16 seconds. Sooo funny, I just couldnt laughing my ass off.

But finally after 100 players got some serious heart attacks, all chars have been restored.

Hehe, but would be fun to play a lvl 80 Paladin with that long stun.

M

Mardukk

ROFL!Lvl 80 paladin , he could solo the dragon!!!

Nerf!!!

O

old.Akirai

When gorre first opened, one albion char had a lvl 80 firbolg woman in ludlow, and a mids char was an elf in vasudheim lol

M

Mardukk

Rofl!!Any one has screenshots from that ?I find it really funny :D

F

Falcor

when Df first came online, /who DF shows a lvl 200 skald i think it was in DF, or was it 100? one or other, got a screenie i think maybesomewhere, but im an alb, yet it showed skald lol

G

gwal

why would u want a lvl 80 pally, lvl 50 pallys rock so much theres no need to go higher anyway :)

T

Thorarin

Well, 1min16 stun would be nice even if 'only' level 50, kill any person that hasn't got Purge 8)

I

ilaya

Bah! that's nothing! everytime i log on it say's Lvl 50 Lurikeen Champion!.. oh, hang on.. erm..

Users who are viewing this thread