lvl 40 -50

T

tomee

I remember ages ago when i lvld my last lvl 50 i used to go innis and get EZ grps hardly ever on the fins list.

Now im working on my second lvl 50 Innis seems dead the majority of the time and getting from 40 to 50 in CM will take years. Is there a place in SI where peeps go to get grp from 40-50 for xp like the old days in innis.......

Please help solo is painful,

V

vintervargen

fomor or tur suil i guess, havnt seen much good camps in the open areas :mad:

C

Chameleon

It's a real problem at the moment. Personally I find DF to be your best bet for xp groups, when we have it. Innis is mostly dead. Some TS groups start in AF now and then, but the only real option is to flag yourself and start doing '/who 40 49' and pm'ing people until you have a group ........ which usually ends up falling apart before it's started :/ Focus pulling made this bad situation worse imo. I expect things may improve for the short term in a few weeks or so when people will start to /level 20 new characters and level up towards 50.
Give me a shout if you need bard/druid ;)

V

Vladdie

Well, there is a zone in SI having 2 spots better than fins in fact.
As i quit playing i could tell you, but my wicked mind tells me to think about it it before.
I´ve been so much into the game before i left that i just logged on to roam some areas, explore and sit down to be sad sometimes- was about time i called it a day - but the idea of 25 ppl running around in this peaceful part of Hy Brazil is NOT amusing me either.........

R

Ravenbourne

I have also roamed SI, i did the full circuit on foot at gimp speed, i actually quit enjoyed it killed the odd mob. I found quite a nice place if you go past krrizk village, it was off the road so i cant remember the exact place and i have lost the loc. but with a bit of searching there are always places to exp you just need a group willing to wait for members and travel to the good spots. I loved getting my hero to 50, the amount of people i met and became friends with was great and the moments of "getting out alive" when things go wrong made it worth while, everyone working together for the exp. Not being nasty to anyone but that just doesnt happen anymore as far as i can see which is a shame.

S

Shrye

Then don't play a shade, you're bound to solo unless you can PL yourself (oww, and stop harrassing others to get them to PL you when they've already said "No."?)

W

wuntvor

I loved getting my hero to 50, the amount of people i met and became friends with was great and the moments of "getting out alive" when things go wrong made it worth while, everyone working together for the exp. Not being nasty to anyone but that just doesnt happen anymore as far as i can see which is a shame.

Sums it up for me

R

rootin

I'm new to Hib and I've noticed that there is a huge gap in PvE between 40 and 50.

The situation is not helped by the PL, buff bot, groups where level 50s take spawn points and keep the groups small so the bot gets better exp.

I hope for Hibs sake they dont put the Chanter focus shield in a differnet spec to the pb ( as in the Spiritmaster) cause people in Hib would have to have a radical rethink about the way they exp.

T

tomee

Hi Rave,

I totally agree with the grp and xping etc it just doesnt happen anymore i grped many a time with you on our Marfach trips ( tigs) and what fun it was.

Now its all focus grps, with 4 peeps in it that dont need others. Bring back the old ways of a full grp of 8 to be effective with tanks holding aggro. More fun, more enjoyment. NS or not tanks are being made redundant ( not that a NS is a tank lol).

L

liquidnitrogen

Yup i agree - i just hit level 40 and the only viable way to level up is CM pit.

My comp is about as hi tech as a wooden tennis racket so i havent got SI until a manage to steal a new computer.

But Innis seems to be dead to the world now a days.

Bah!

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by rootin
I hope for Hibs sake they dont put the Chanter focus shield in a differnet spec to the pb ( as in the Spiritmaster) cause people in Hib would have to have a radical rethink about the way they exp.

I trhink that would be actually rather good ;)

S

stroopwafel

usually the only group going on is at fins and tbh thats pretty wank xp at 45+ :\

as a healer you can be lucky and join someone who wants to farm warshades
hardly any other groups around :(

T

tomee

Well i should hit lvl 40 tonight or tomorrow.

So if anyone is interested in maybe a regular grp on some nights a week where we can get a grp of peeps together at mo ideal levls would be from say 37 to 43.

We can go to EZ or Tur suil and get some xp, there must be people out there that need grps in late 30s up to 50 so it would help us all especially me as an NS LOL... PM me in game or put name down if anyone interested in getting an xp grp sorted for a couple of nights a week etc.

Users who are viewing this thread