lvl 20-50 grp.

F

Finni

was wondering if anyone wanted to start a xp grp from 20-50. i would like to make one but i dont know the good spots and dont know what chars to put in such a grp only got a small idea about what to use. would like to hear how many want to make such a grp and who is able to run one. i would very like a hero but its not really possible to lvl one with all the focus pulling going on ;(

X

xsans

I whould like to join and can help with xp spots etc.. whould like to play BM or bard :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Sounds like you want a good ol pb grp.

A good setup is :-

3-4 tanks - Shield heros or champs are best, champs are a bit weak in rvr, and most people want to roll BM's atm, which dont tank as well. 1 of the tanks should be warden, dont accept some afk bubble boy, wardens can tank very well when not afk.

2-3 mages - 2 mana mages (eld or chanter) if you can get those two then a voidy will complement them nicely and add debuffs /aoe and work better than a 3rd pb mage, though you could consider mana menta for AOE dots/ hots and mr5.

1 druid reg/nurture spec.

1 bard.

good luck.

S

shaetan

2 tanks
1 warden
1 reg/nurt druid
1 bard
3x exploding luwis

IMO

L

-Lotheric-

Count me in for chanter spot pls. Not too experienced in Hibernia realm, but very experienced from DAoC itself.

I

immu

ill sign up for either druid or bard, dont mind which :)

E

Easdown

i'd be happy to play a warden or mana eld or mana menta or BM, or VW they're all my lvl 20 alts lol, oh and a ranger. take your pic

N

-Nuked-

would love to play a nightshade in the group, but i understand if you dont want 1 in it. dont really wish to play any other class atm

T

toblerone.

i'd like to play my hero in the group :D after i /level her if i ding my bard tonight.. :)

T

Theiir

Let my BM join if that isn't possible I'd like to join with a Warden. ;o

Liliath is the name^^

V

VodkaFairy

tank
tank
warden/tank
pbae
pbae
animist (with the bt spell) / pbae / mana ment
druid
bard

W

Whez

Lets arrange for Monday 17th

Finni i'm up for that. I've been looking for ages to find some other people who are active and interested as I am to level a L20->50 char on Hib.

I suggest we meet up in-game tomorrow Monday 17th at a certain time (email me whezly@yahoo.com and we'll arrange a time ) then post the time here on this thread and sort the group out from there.

If by any chance we get a lot of people interested, i'm sure we can sort out proper individual groups who will then organise for themselves future XP.

The idea is we get as many together as possible and then get things going.

Please only ACTIVE & Reliable players turn up as the success depends on the players.

Btw my in-game chars on Hib Xcal are called Whez (L20 chanter) and Solariss (L20 Mana Menta). PM me in-game if anyone wishes to have a chat and sort out the arrangements. I'll be online during the whole Monday.

==========
Whez (Midg/Prydwen)
Solaris - L50 Bonedancer
Thing - L50 Hunter

O

old.shotgunstow

poor excal hibs only get 20 :p pryd 4tehwin :D

B

boni_ofdavoid

hehe, just love the way the people come out and list the same group as i did with no explantion and a big fat flaw thrown in for free ;)

P

Praetor

I'm going to try this kind of group once more, so i'd like to play an animist. if that doesnt work i can go for eldritch/shield hero/reg druid.

I

immu

think maybe we should sort out what classes are gonna work best before we arrange a start time

personally i'd vote for

Tank
Tank
Warden
PBAOE
PBAOE
PBAOE/Void ELd
Druid
Bard

if we went that setup, group would look something like this......

Tank = Finni
Tank = Toblerone
Warden = Eadown
Pbaoe = Lotheric
Pbaoe = Whez
Pbaoe / Void Eld = Esoteric
Druid = Immu
Bard = xsans

comments?

N

Nadhia

get 2 bards or a mana ment or the bard wont like twisting his way up to level 50

so id say

1warden
2shield hero
2pbers
1druid
1ment (mr and healing only)
1bard

or an extra bard instead of the menta ofc
we did that group.. but we had a bot for buffs

S

shaetan

hehe, just love the way the people come out and list the same group as i did with no explantion and a big fat flaw thrown in for free

You explained it so nicely, why repeat it? :O

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by lavelle
get 2 bards or a mana ment or the bard wont like twisting his way up to level 50

and i guess the warden will get pissed if he has to tank too :/

TWIST YOU LAZY BARD, EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO WORK!

seriously though bard + mana menta is a good idea as the mana menta has HoT which is VERY usefull these days, and the MR you get from a menta is better than a comparative level bard and they can DoT too. But 2 bards is a weak lazy setup imo.

Users who are viewing this thread